Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yao needs to stop being such an introvert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Yao needs to stop being such an introvert Empty
PostSubject: Yao needs to stop being such an introvert   Yao needs to stop being such an introvert EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:35 am

Hi, everyone!

I know I haven't exactly been greatly active recently. Blame it on life in general. Anyway, I feel like I should interact with more of you guys and potentially not have Yao in his shop for once? If anyone's interested, comment and I'll PM you so we can think of something specific to do :)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Yao needs to stop being such an introvert   Yao needs to stop being such an introvert EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:16 am

I've loved your roleplay style so far (Not stalking the shop at all!) so if you want to start a plot I'd love to get in on that!
Back to top Go down
http://proudpersonproduct.tumblr.com
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Yao needs to stop being such an introvert   Yao needs to stop being such an introvert EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:52 am

Seriously? I'd be delighted to do a plot with you! Gah, I love how you RP Germany so much, you've got me excited now |D

Anyway, I'll PM you forthwith and we can come up with some ideas. Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Former Turkey

Former Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Yao needs to stop being such an introvert   Yao needs to stop being such an introvert EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Hey there!
I've been away, but I'm gonna be around more now.

Maybe we could thread a bit? I can't help but ignore the bro-ship I always imagine Turkey and China to have, and I've never gotten the opportunity to play with a China, so playing with someone whose representation I very much respect would be bawler. =w=b

Hit me up if you're interested. ouo
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Yao needs to stop being such an introvert   Yao needs to stop being such an introvert EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Two replies? Gosh, Yao's popular!

Oh, I'd love to thread with you! I think seeing as their abilities bear similarities, and they're both pretty old and mature and everything, they should have a lot to talk about! I'll PM you and we'll come up with a scenario :D

Stop being nice I suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yao needs to stop being such an introvert   Yao needs to stop being such an introvert Empty

Back to top Go down

Yao needs to stop being such an introvert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike :: Out of Character :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: