Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come plot with me, I have cats!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Herakles Karpusi

Herakles Karpusi

Come plot with me, I have cats! Empty
PostSubject: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Yes, the title of this is a bad pun of 'Come to the dark side, we have cookies'. Because I felt compelled to do so.
Anyway, welcome!
If you would like to RP with me, please, ask! I would love to interact with everyone and anyone.

Current threads:
Everybody wants to be a cat- Alfred F Jones

Upcoming threads:
I'm always open to new ideas!

Speech colour: Olive green

And that about does it for now. Talk to me people. I don't bite.

Last edited by Herakles Karpusi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:48 am

Your friendly neighborhood American is here to plot! Alfred loves animals and likes Ancient History so he and Herakles would probably get along well.
Back to top Go down
Herakles Karpusi

Herakles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:12 am

Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Your friendly neighborhood American is here to plot! Alfred loves animals and likes Ancient History so he and Herakles would probably get along well.

Hiya! I agree, it sounds like they would get along swimmingly. And either topic would work well, in my opinion.
...Hey, had an idea. What if one of the stray cats that follows Herakles leads Alfred to where Herakles is sleeping outside or something?
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Sure, sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Herakles Karpusi

Herakles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Would you like to start the thread or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:49 pm

I think it would make more sense if I started with our plot. It would take place in the park, then? I mean, I don't know where Herakles likes to sleep outside, but the park seems to be the best choice.
Back to top Go down
Herakles Karpusi

Herakles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:36 am

Fair enough. The park sounds good, especially because Herakles likes to be outside. And he'll sleep just about anywhere if he feels like it.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Okay, here's the beginning! Everybody wants to be a cat
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:09 am

Peter loves animals. Maybe he finds a cat in the apartment building and goes to find Herakles to return it?
Back to top Go down
Herakles Karpusi

Herakles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Peter Kirkland wrote:
Peter loves animals. Maybe he finds a cat in the apartment building and goes to find Herakles to return it?

Sounds great! I like that idea. Do you want to start the thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come plot with me, I have cats!   Come plot with me, I have cats! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come plot with me, I have cats!
Page 1 of 1