Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...Okay, 3-2-1, let's jam!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

...Okay, 3-2-1, let's jam! Empty
PostSubject: ...Okay, 3-2-1, let's jam!   ...Okay, 3-2-1, let's jam! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:16 am

*salutes* The name's Reon. You can call me however you desire--Oreo, Teddy, Gilbert, Gil...whatever.

It's been a while since I last joined a forum RP, so I may be a bit rusty. I usually RP either Prussia or America (my favourite characters), but I've also played France, Spain, Denmark, and Canada in the past. I hope to acquire the balls to play either Hungary or Belgium someday.

Now what else... Uh... I'm a 19-year-old accounting major who works part time at some coffee shop. A couple of stuff I like are astrophysics, music (punk rock, alt rock, big band, swing, some classical), doodling, coffee, cheesecake, basketball, and recently, watching movies at the cinema. I don't like cats, but I own two kittens. If I could, I'd go back in time to America in the 1920/30s and stay there (yes, I'd even give up internet). I also enjoy musicals, RENT being my favourite.

I presume that I won't be seen on the chat box a lot because of school and stupid time zones, but feel free to contact me through PM or something if you wanna plot or ask me to join a thread! I promise to be as prompt with replies as possible~

And with all that said...howdy! :D
Back to top Go down

...Okay, 3-2-1, let's jam!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: