Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*rolls in* Hi.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former New Zealand

Former New Zealand

*rolls in* Hi.  Empty
PostSubject: *rolls in* Hi.    *rolls in* Hi.  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:19 am

Why hello thar. Some people started doing these so why not? >A<;

The names Maria, NZ, Kiwi, or whatever you want to call me. I live in the middle of Arthur at University studying for an Earth Sciences masters~ I'm only in my first year though and right now it's exam period and I'm trying to procrastinate on here and by reading rage comics. :'P (But I get the chance to go to New Zealand for a year, Finland for the summer holiday, so it's all good, yay.)
I kind of like a wide range of things, but I'm not brilliant at anything as a result, like drawing, writing etc. I'm part of an anime society and also an astrophysics one at the minute, trying to keep myself busy. I also play Bass guitar, currently learning a cover of Nyan cat, haha. Weird things about me? Everything. But I do have a pet pygmy hedgehog, which I guess is really kinda weird. Now I'm just rambling on about all sorts, haha.

I took about a year break out of roleplaying Hetalia, but back then I used to play Denmark, Iceland, Switzerland (mostly) and Sweden. Nordics, yay. I got a Sweden keychain arrive in the post this week too, so cute~!

Well anyway, that's just Maria in a nutshell. Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down

*rolls in* Hi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: