Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fishy discovery (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

Fishy discovery (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishy discovery (Open)   Fishy discovery (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:40 am

Michelle nods in agreement, "Some people back home think it's weird that we have so much protection over our wildlife, but our countries do so much for us… so why hate them?" She shrugged "Angry people are just going to keep being angry I guess." she turns to him "I believe Americans have a saying for that?"

She smiles "That is very heroic of him. I wonder if he had any loved ones back home that he had to protect."

The girl laughed with him " She is awesome! My favorite part of the movie was the song though." Michelle giggled while she remembered the training montage and the song with it. Everyone falling in the river was the best.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Fishy discovery (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishy discovery (Open)   Fishy discovery (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:58 am

"Yeah, they will. It's not all that bad till it's all bark no bite. When they start to really mean what they say, that' when things turns suckish. Like the Civil War." He frowned slightly. The Civil War was a fascinating time period, still, Alfred felt for his poor country. It must have been hell.

He nodded. "He did! He had a girlfriend, Peggy Carter, who was all British and sarcastic and cool and he had his sidekick, Bucky! But the Cap wouldn't let an entire city be destroyed if he could help it. Not even if it meant sacrificing his life!" Alfred was sure he would do the same. He wasn't famous for thinking things through anyway, and no one would truly miss him expect for Matthew. And the world would get back its hero in a few years.

Oh yeah. The songs. They made Disney movies even more awesome. "Which one? My favorite is 'I'll make a man out of you!'" But girls probably liked when Mulan sang after she was rejected by the Matchmaker. In the past he could relate to that song somewhat, but nowadays he was much more confident than back then.
Back to top Go down

Fishy discovery (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3