Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pairings Planner

Go down 
+9
Matthew Williams
Former Russia
Former Turkey
Feliciano Vargas
Former Fem!Quebec
Former Seychelles
Former Estonia
Alfred F. Jones
Berwald Oxenstierna
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Berwald Oxenstierna
Admin
Berwald Oxenstierna

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:09 am

This thread is just the place for you lonely-hearts characters out there! Here, you can say what kind of a romance you're looking for, and who you want it with. You say what pairings you're up for and the ones you are not. It's best not to be determined for only one pairing because the other person may not like/want to couple with you; so make sure you have back up pairings!

I'll go first.

I will go for:

Sweden/Finland - (As long as Finland has a back-bone and doesn't just act like he'll be snapped in half the moment Berwald touches him)
Sweden/Denmark - (Never done this before, not sure if it'll work, but it seems nice in my head)
Sweden/America - (Same as Sweden/Denmark. I ship a lot of people with America, it's almost weird to me)

I dislike:

Sweden/Child Nation - (Or anyone under 20 on the forum, really. 19 at a push, but he'd still be very uncomfortable)
Sweden/Woman - (It's never worked in my head, so unless a strong, not-girly older woman who's interested comes along, it's not really going to happen)
Sweden/France
Sweden/Japan
Sweden/Canada
- (All three I just listed, I thought about once, but it never seemed appealing)

However!

If you aren't listed on either list, and our characters get along well and stuff, go for it! I would love it if you did.
Back to top Go down
https://lightningstrike.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:15 am

I'll go second then!

I'm not very picky when it comes to pairings, I would pair America with basically anyone!

I would love:

America/England- That's definitely my most loved pairing of all.

I also like:

Russia/America- My second favorite. I like both mutual hate, dysfunctional friendship, and hate/love/hate relationship between these two. I can't see fluffy things happening between them though.
America/Hungary- I have no reasons for this one. I just think it would be cute.
America/Belarus- I just like pairing him with cold people it seems.
Brotherly!America/Canada- Or just friends who happen to look alike. Passive aggressiveness and loud obliviousness just go together.
America/Romano- It's just cute.

I dislike:

America/France
America/People younger than him

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Former Estonia

Former Estonia

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 am

I suppose I could do this. Although I always find that I tend to roleplay Estonia as being largely unromantic. That's not to say that I won't play pairings, just that it's something that'll come after a lot of interaction and take a while to get settled into.

Which is odd considering I ship Estonia with more characters than anyone else in Hetalia. Which may not be much to some, I'm not that big of a shipper. I just get really invested in the pairs I do like.

Anyway.

Preferred pairings
    Latvia ; I will basically love you for a long time if this happens, although it may seem more brotherly at first.
    Ukraine ; They always seemed fairly equal in my head rather than one being the dominant partner and the other being the submissive partner but we'll see how it goes.
    Lithuania ; I haven't had much experience playing this one but it would be fun to see where it goes.
    Japan ; It seems that sumo wrestling is becoming fairly popular in Estonia. But this is mostly made of awkwardly adorable online relationships.
    America ; Something with a varying dynamic would be good I guess. It might mostly just be them teaming up to take down cyber-terrorists though.

Unsure pairings
    Russia ; I'm normally a little wary about pairing Russia with any of the former USSR states but at the same time I don't out rightly dislike it. Since this is an AU setting I'd be more okay with it.
    Finland ; It's one of those things where I prefer them as best friends rather than in a romantic relationship. If there's a Finland who really wants to try a romantic relationship though I suppose I'd give it a shot.

Disliked pairings
    Unsure ; To be honest I've never really thought about the pairings I really dislike. While there are some I'm not particularly fond of I feel bad refusing people if they really want their character paired with Estonia. Just ask and see I guess.
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:23 am

*Hops on the bandwagon*
You would be surprised but since Sey is one of the only girls in the series she gets paired with a lot of people. Curse you Gakun Hetalia...
Pairings I like:
Egypt and Seychelles: I don't even know I just think it's cute.
Iceland and Seychelles: I guess it's the hot vs. cold thing but I really like this pairing.

Pairings I'm Neutral on:
France and Seychelles
England and Seychelles
HK and Seychelles

Pairings I Dislike:
Seychelles and another girl
Seychelles and Russia: I didn't know this one existed until today.
Seychelles and anyone too much older: I know IceSey brakes this rule but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Quebec

Former Fem!Quebec

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 am

Well for Québec/Lysianne, I'm open to pretty much anyone~! ^^
It might take some time but a relationship with anyone could work.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:32 am

I'll take a stab at this~

Pairings I fall over myself in serious fits of spastic love for:
Spaghetti Western/AmerIta/Pasta Burger - because yes. They would just. Get along so so well. He'd be Feli's hero through and through and Feli'd be happy to allow him to be (and was, historically, go Alfred!). I think their personalities really compliment one another, because Feli's really excitable and supportive, and will go along with most things Alfred suggests, and also gives him fodder for his hero complex, because can you imagine a better damsel? They'd also probably manage to annoy everyone in a twenty foot radius, which is always fun. I could also just see them being total bffsies, yanno?

GerIta - because it's just so damn cute in canon. So. Damn. Cute. Especially Germany's little blushy spots *shot'd*.
But on a more serious note... because Ludwig is that stable presence Feliciano needs in his life, and Feliciano is there to keep him from being too serious all the time. And while he can be a stress maker, he's also a good stress relief. Feliciano's a really emotionally stable and empathetic person, he'd be just about perfect to help Ludwig sort out his own inability to handle his feelings.
Either as friends or partners, they compliment each other way too well (in the opposites attract way) not to contemplate this, despite how Feli will likely drive Lud up a wall.

Other ones I generally like/would not die about:
SpainItaly interests but confuses me.

...I have a weird attachment to RussIta. I can't really explain it. I just like it.

GreeceItaly because YES. Though GreeceLovino so much better. But. Come on. At least one of the two of them had to have a mad crush on Greece for trying to invade him so often.

HungaryItaly. I think it's cute, and I usually play my Feliciano much older then canon dictates so it's not all squicky.

Italy/AnyPrettyWoman

Italy/MostPrettyMen

SwissPasta. it's weirdly cute. I. I've only written it once but it was. Strangely adorable? Totally crack. But totally cute crack. I don't even-

Those I can't really stand:
Eh. I can't really not stand any one pairing. Though no one ridiculously younger than him, or ridiculously older. By which I mean, like, an ten + year gap, in most cases, though he's not interested in, like, a fifteen year old. Because no. Not that big a fan of FranceItaly, either though. Don't really know why.

Really, though, Feli's happy just having friends.
Back to top Go down
http://rennskye.tumblr.com
Former Turkey

Former Turkey

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:36 am

Huh... Lemme try this out.

Thumbs up
    TurkSu (TurkeySweden)
      This was a pairing that started as a bit of a joke, because of a picture I saw and from a few historical instances, but I fell in love with it as I factored in some things. I really love the idea of this pairing, but it's never been something I've actually PLAYED. I started to write a fic of it though.

TurkEgypt
      I can't explain this one really... While I like them in a pairing, I love them so much more as best friends. They have an undeniable link that I can't ignore, and they're opposing personalities I feel draw them together...

OttoByz
      This might be my OTP and Byzantine/Ancient Greece isn't really official... Ottoman/Turkey and Byzantine... Love-story of love-stories, in my mind, and I'm not the biggest fan of romance. I can't really explain it, but the depth that I see within them, the tragedy that they've created transcends all others-- two souls whose paths have crossed repeatedly, whose fates are destined to cross... They desire to be together, but their responsibilities keep them apart, so seeing each other from afar, occasionally talking... that will suffice.
      But then all good things must end, and one must sacrifice for the future of the other. Sure, Otto wouldn't be ready to handle the responsibility he'd be plunged into, the force of being the new caretaker of a young Greece, but he'd survive, he'd overcome, he'd become stronger...

Haha, sorry, love that pairing. ;w;

Could be cool...
    Throw Me a Bone!
      While I'm not the biggest pairing player (I prefer to play out pairings in my mind than actually play with another most of the time), I'm open to anything-- especially something that I don't get to see a lot of. If it ain't listed here, I ain't seen it or thought of it, and I'll be more than willing to do it.

I'm open for polyamorous relationships if others are.

TurkUkraine
      I've seen it, it looks cute, never really put much more thought into it. I think Turk'd like it because she's a pretty classy, loving woman-- very much a woman-- and Turk is drawn to a woman who is a woman. Issues I can see, though, are that Ukraine is pretty emotional in canon, and Turk is pretty emotional himself, in a different way, and that could make them clash often... also, Turk very much needs a woman who can fend for herself...

TurkSpain
      Another interesting pairing I stumbled across but I've never really done. They'd have a pretty dynamic relationship, in my mind, based on history.

Sorry Broski...
    TURKGREECE

I.. just... I can't. I really, honestly can't. This is one of the very few pairings that I greatly dislike and will never do. Turkey and Greece cannot be lovers. They are rivals, if anything, and maybe friendly in the presence of Egypt. Their history-- hell, their CURRENT-- is filled with animosity... How in HELL's name could they be lovers? Sorry, for me, "hate sex" doesn't exist, and if it did, it would be the only way they would be "lovers", and even then, they're not... because they don't love each other...

With a character like Turk, I've long ago accepted that not everyone's gonna like him. Greece is one of those characters. If Turk and a Greece communicate and seem rather friendly, I won't take that away from them, but I don't see it happening with an In Character Greece.

Tulip War
    Should remain just that. A Tulip WAR. Turkey and Netherlands... Maybe they could come to some sort of "bro"-ship, but never anything more...
[/list]
Back to top Go down
Former Russia

Former Russia

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:22 am

Because I always get alot of this when people RP with me, I just want to make one thing clear. My Russia will not nor will he ever be an abusive spouse, lover, or partner. Emotionally distant at times, but that's about it. Most of the time he'd probably adore his partner, worship them even, and wouldn't want to hurt them. Also, Ivan/Russia isn't the type to sleep around (unless he was very, very drunk) so casual sex will usually be out. Hate sex too. He's not a rapetruck, and he's not psychotic, especially in this AU. Sorry if this seems a bit snippy of me to say right off the bat, but I've had this done to me alot in the past and it's something I'm a bit paranoid about. ;u;

Pairings I like:

- RusPru -- I'm an absolute sucker for this pairing, however, I usually ship the 'fluffier' side of the pairing -- as in, no Prussia/Gilbert is not a pet/bitch/slave to Russia/Ivan.

- RusAme -- Usually i prefer genderbent!America, but either gender is cool with me. I've tried RPing this before, and although i like the pairing, i'm extremely picky about my Americas.

- RusEng -- i actually find this pairing to be really cute if done right.

- RusBel -- Usually i don't like incest, but this pairing has grown on me. However, i don't think it'd work in this AU -- atleast, not unless Russia and Belarus weren't related.

Pairings I Dislike:

- RoChu -- it's just not my cup of tea. I much prefer them to be bros or just friends.

- Russia/Romania -- Although i like it personally, because 1). they'd be cute together and 2). their personalities would probably compliment well. However, usually there's just too much historical sadjfosdfnoikjfnosdikjf going on for me to really get into it. In an AU like this though, it may work?

- Russia/Baltic state -- Frankly, i just think it's a bit ....eh. Both personality and historical wise, i don't think any of the three Baltics would fit well with Russia's personality.

Pairings I'm willing to RP, but never have:

RusFin -- This just... makes me really curious.

RusItaly -- Bromance or actual romance is good, but i think Russia and Italy have some good historical backing for this. Yes.

RusDen -- I really like this pairing in a historical context. BUT bromance would work too -- infact, i'd prefer it.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 am

Personal Favourite Pairings:
  • RusCan (This is my OTP, yet I've never ever RPed it from Matthew's point of view)
  • PruCan (It's grown on me. A lot.)
  • CubaCan (Seriously, where are all the Cuba RPers)
  • GreeceCanada (Why is there not enough of this?)
  • DenCan (Once I read a fic which was Denmark/Canada/Russia. It was amaaazing.)

Pairings I'd concider:
  • Canada/Any male character within his age range
  • Canada/Any woman manly enough

Pairings I just can't do:
  • France/Canada
  • England/Canada
  • America/Canada
    Woo him. Just woo him. He likes pancakes and roses, go on, give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Former Belarus

Former Belarus

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:33 am

Alright, let's do this~!

Pairings I like: (Not really in order)
  • LietBel~Lithuania/Belarus; I find them really cute together, it's my favourite pairing for Natalya
  • RusBel~Russia/Belarus; because it's canon because I think it's adorable if it's not in a completely obsessive way~
  • AmeBel~America/Belarus; cause opposites attract
  • CanBel~Canada/Belarus; my favourite crack pairing if it's consider crack I think they complete each other well~

Pairings I'm interested with: (again with no order)
  • France/Belarus; I found it oddly fitting
  • Romano/Belarus; I think it could be very interesting~
  • PruBel~Prussia/Belarus; I like how their personality clash

I will/can do any other pairing that wasn't mention but these are the ones I'd prefer~!
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Well I guess anyone who has seen my username before already knows what my favorite Austria pairing is XD, but I'll list my favorite pairings for him anyway :P.

Prussia/Austria my OTP. ( I call it a Yin and Yang pairing :P, they can balance each other out, and I think they're good together:) ) I also like Male Austria with fem Prussia or Male Prussia with fem Austria :3.

Austria/Hungary ( I think its cute :) )

Of course with the past I gave Roderich, if anyone wanted to be with him romantically they'd have to work hard to get past his defensive nature when it comes to intimacy. :)

Pairings I wont do.

Austria/ Germany ( I really don't see a couple thing with them *shrugs* more like a brotherly relationship. )

Austria/ Switzerland ( I'm just not a big fan of the pairing. >.> )

Ummm...Austria/ and anyone who is underage

I guess I don't have a lot of pairings for Austria ehehe >.>
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:11 am

Okay! I'm up for this:

How about I just who*e him out to everyone!! Kinda. I'm really not picky with pairings:

Has to be:
-Older than 18 (I dislike shota greatly)

...That's it, really

Other things

-Really, I can do het or yaoi

-Please understand that it would probably be a bit harder for him to get used to liking a man though, because though he is perfectly okay with gay people society does look at it a bit strangely.

-And, I figured Gil would be fine with this, but no family. So I guess Ludoviga falls under here too. I don't think either of you are interested in that anyway.

Other things

-I love GerIta, and frankly it's my only "canon" considered pairing (because Himuraya totes ship dat, and all other pairings are fun and open to interpretation in my opinion)

-GerEverything - Seriously. Come at me. If they click they click. I mean, there are certain people I don't think would click with him, but you never know.

I've seen many a great doujin/fanfiction with him and several different people.

Back to top Go down
http://proudpersonproduct.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 am

Kiku is, for the most part, asexual. He doesn't look for relationship and has easily turned down enough offers, so for now, I prefer for Kiku not to have any kind of romantic relationship at the moment. I really can't stress this enough right now. I don't want him to be in a relationship yet. That is not to say that I wouldn't want a relationship EVER, just not now, but when the time comes for Kiku to get out of his shell, he's pretty tired of the old fashioned "will you go out with me?" So coming on strong would actually be refreshing.

For future reference:

Basic Information:

- I can RP het or yaoi. I'm a yaoi fan, so that would be easier to work with for me.
- Japan was never one on my hit parade with pairings and what I saw, I generally liked. There isn't really a pairing where I was like "Oh my god, this is the best Japan pairing EVER. I must ship!"
- With yaoi pairs, I've usually imagined Japan uke, but I could definitely write him seme.
- No underaged pairings, so keep it 18+.

Liked Pairings:

- America/Japan: I've seen some pretty good fanfics on that pairing.
- China/Japan: I have a couple friends that like this pairing, and they rubbed off to me.
- England/Japan: mostly because of England's pirate, which doesn't really apply to this RP.

Disliked Pairings:

- Greece/Japan: I never understood the hype about it and I don't see chemistry at all.
- Japan/Taiwan: Same explanation as Greece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pairings Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings Planner   Pairings Planner Empty

Back to top Go down

Pairings Planner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike :: Out of Character :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: