Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merhaba! Come meet your Turk!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former Turkey

Former Turkey

Merhaba! Come meet your Turk! Empty
PostSubject: Merhaba! Come meet your Turk!   Merhaba! Come meet your Turk! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Hey, hey, hey! >D

'Sup everyone! My name is Candace, I'm seventeen years old, live in that place where tea was dumped, and I can't wait to get out of it!

I'm nearly finished with my final year of secondary school and, my goodness, I'm excited for it to end. I don't know where I'm going to uni yet, but I am looking at studying International Relations and Foreign Language studies with a minor in Secondary Education.

You can call me, literally, anything you want. As long as I know you're referring to me, you have free reign over my nickname. I personally love giving people nicknames. xD

Mmmm, I love music. I wish I could tell you my favorite type, but I listen to so much that I can't specify! I know that recently I've been listening to a lot of non-english music, specifically Tarkan, Juanes, Cuarteto de Nos, Se7en... I also listen to bands like Dream Theater and Anathema, more "popular" stuff like Adele and Coldplay, less popular stuff like Frank Turner and Presidents of the United States of America, more geeky stuff like JoCo and Parry Grapp, more unknown stuff like She and Him or Regina Spektor or Amanda Palmer, older stuff like Queen and Allman Brothers, Pirate Metal like Alestorm... Yeah. xDD I dabble in a lot of different places with music.

Personally, I play a few instruments, my main being Flute and piccolo. I also play a mean harmonica, the ocarina ("sweet potato" and traditional Peruvian), the panflute, and some piano. I sing for fun, but I'm not that great.

History is, and has been, a passion of mine for a long time-- ever since fifth grade, really, when I had a teacher who was from Lithuania. She sort of inspired me to start studying outside of U.S. stuff because, let's face it, growing up in the U.S., you have no idea what history REALLY is until you do your own studying.
My favorite history to study is really Middle Eastern history... it's so amazingly complex. My next favorite would probably be Eastern Europe, specifically Lithuania. Honestly, if you really look into that history, you'd be amazed at what that country used to be.

When I obsess over something, it's pretty obvious. My biggest obsession right now is Wales Cymru. >w> I can't really explain where the love for this overlooked place of beauty began, but I honest-to-goodness cannot get enough of it. I have no Welsh blood in me that I know of, though, so my folks thought it was odd when I came home one day with a Welsh flag, a Wales wristband, a guide to Wenglish, several history books relating to Wales... and then when I went to London a few weeks ago, I go and buy Welsh-flag earrings... yeah. xDD
And, yes, I do have a Wales-muse. Maybe ya'll will get the chance to see him...

The first Hetalia character I played was Lithuania...
The next was the creation of Wales' appearance.
Turkey was my next muse, with a short period of considering China.
Spain was my next, and honestly, he was to force me to practice speaking en espaƱol.
Right now, Turkey is my main character, followed by Wales, followed by Spain. After an unfortunate incident, Lithu-muse has kinda died...
I have a Somalia-muse as well, but I don't use him too much. He just kinda sits in my head.

I've been roleplaying in a forum setting for many years... getting near ten years now I believe... I started out on GaiaOnline, back when it was awesome, moved to proboards, and now I've found you loverly people.
I tried Tumblr... it's okay. My account is sweetestashure.tumblr.com if you wanna follow me. :/
MSN is the best place to reach me when I'm online, which is TogatosX@hotmail.com
Next best place is chatango, though I have a million different names. Try TurkishShadows, ARealTurkishDelight, TheGreatOttomanTurk, WackyRaki, or BellydancingBullet, in order of most used.

I love making country puns. Be afraid.

I very much dislike FUNi's English dub of Hetalia! \o/ So far the only thing I like about it is the sense of humor they gave to Turkey/Ottoman. I'm not a fan of the voice, but his lines are hilarious.

I hate to sound scene, but I was into Hetalia back it was just the webcomics and the first anime episode hadn't even aired. Sooo, me and this baby have some history. Haha. Heta-puns.

OKAY so, I'm done rambling. No wonder I was given the nickname "RamblAnon"...

-Frap
Back to top Go down

Merhaba! Come meet your Turk!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: