Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hallo, Hola, Hello!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Hallo, Hola, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hallo, Hola, Hello!   Hallo, Hola, Hello! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Most of you already have me figured out, but I guess to those of you who will hopefully... No, WILL be joining after me, this is a get to know me if we never get to see each other on the chat. Some of this stuff may be found on my application, but, eh, you can stand it, can't you? I promise to make it relevant to the forum!

So, relevancy. Hm. First of all, I seem to be am technologically illiterate, so if I ask any of you questions on what OTL means or how to make the text go SUPER BIG for certain word, don't be surprised.Second! You can call me by Lud, Luddy, Ludwig in the cBox, or, if you're like me and still getting used to reference like that, Jo or JoPo will work too. ((So will "Hey, you! Yes, you! No, not you, her, the tech newbie, YEAH, YOU.))

Oh, this is where three comes in. You see, I try to be funny, but I'm not. Spare me the rotten tomatoes. pale I love puns and if you throw one out there you'll have all of my love.

I feel like a child for doing transitions this way, but on to the fourth! Due to the fact that I have a high school schedule taking college classes, I will have days, or a week, where my responses are sparse. It's not because I don't love you; I truly need to keep my grades up for this year!

Okay~ Thank you! Have fun on this RP forum, they are very nice here. This was long, sheesh!
Back to top Go down
http://proudpersonproduct.tumblr.com

Hallo, Hola, Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: