Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plotting with Vanya!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Russia

Former Russia

Plotting with Vanya! Empty
PostSubject: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:24 am

. . . Because cutesy titles are beast. Mhm. No, no, um, I just have no idea where to start RPing, so i opened this thing up. ;u; Anyone, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Former Turkey

Former Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:29 am

Hey. Hey. Hey.

Maybe Turk and Rus can work in the same school? >w>
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:00 am

-raises hand- Can Alfred go to his class?
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 am

*wave wave*
I just. Want to say. That the fact that you like the idea of RussiaItaly makes me way too happy because I just. Can never find a Russia who. Yes.
Can we have these two chill one day?
Back to top Go down
http://rennskye.tumblr.com
Former Russia

Former Russia

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 am

@Turk: Yes yes yes! I actually skimmed Turk's app just after i finished mine, and I have to say i love it! I can totally see them working at the same school too, so maybe they end up grading papers together/bitching about horrible students/etc.? /loves the thought of teacher bromance hehgufuguuu.

@Alfred: Sure thing! ouo

@Italy: Oh yes yes, I love the thought of Italy and Russia interacting! They'd be so cute/silly together. That and maybe talk about fine art/what have you?
Back to top Go down
Former Turkey

Former Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 am

Hahaha! Yesss~ I'm eager to see how they interact-- something tells me they're going to be bros, but they might argue a lot. xD But that's the fun of things, huh! >DD

Maybe we can do something where the two of them run into each other on the way back to the apartment building or something-- or maybe they were just walking home anyway? Or ended up seeing each other on the tube or something? /IDK!!
Back to top Go down
Former Russia

Former Russia

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 am

That seems plausible, yes! ouo Or they could've ended up in the staffing room together during lunch and ended up just chatting before realizing, shit, this guy lives in the same apartment complex as me! But yes, either situation is fine -- but alas, can you start? I'm a bit busy at the moment, and ughuuu i wouldn't want you to wait like, three hours just so i can get a starter up.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 am

Wheee~ Yes, that sounds lovely. I can't wait. Chillin' and being bros.
...I hope you know that I'll be making a million and three Iceman jokes at your expense on the basis that I play Mr. Drake.
Back to top Go down
Former Russia

Former Russia

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 am

Man i look forward too it! I love picking on my own characters! But yeah, maybe, idek, Ivan and Feli have little 'painting sessions' in each other's apartments when they both aren't stupidly busy, because although i didn't get to mention it in his app, Ivan is rather artsy fartsy himself, although he's more simplistic in his style/his mediums are limited. ;u; /always forgets to put something vital/fun in apps ughuuu.

Also PFFFT LIVING PAINT BUCKET TOOL.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 am

Good. The cool puns will never end. EVER.
Hee. Feli converted one of the rooms into a studio I think probably without asking Lovi's permission, so they can go live in there during artsy times, maybe?
And yes. He is the dump bucket tool~
Back to top Go down
Former Russia

Former Russia

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:47 am

Yes, yesss very good.

So getting into the finer details of that -- perhaps they both go to a public art show (or something) and end up arguing/agreeing/gushing over paintings, and generally hit it off kindof well. And then they both head home. In the same direction. And they find out, oh hey, we live in the same building.

Let us be best friends.
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:08 am

Michelle is new to the school. Maybe Ivan can find her, lost and confused, and show her around the classrooms.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:13 am

Ivan Braginski wrote:
Yes, yesss very good.

So getting into the finer details of that -- perhaps they both go to a public art show (or something) and end up arguing/agreeing/gushing over paintings, and generally hit it off kindof well. And then they both head home. In the same direction. And they find out, oh hey, we live in the same building.

Let us be best friends.

Yes. Good. This is happening now.
I bet Feli has little mini galleries. Ivan could come to one of those if he wants. I bet he likes to chill and act like he's not the artist. And be all, "so what do you think about this one?" and it's really his favourite. And if people say they don't like it he cries. It's a bad idea. But he never learns.
Back to top Go down
Former Russia

Former Russia

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 am

@Sey: Sure thing! Infact, you could probably jump into the thread me and America have got going!

@Ita: Ohohoh yesssss. And then Ivan tries to make him feel better by giving him a hug and makes him cry even /more/.

or something.

I'm cruel.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 am

He would. All the cries. But Ivan could make it up to him with gelato? From down the street. and Feli could offer to give him a private tour of his stuido whichisactaullytheschoolandhisroom to see the process or something, once they start getting along and he calms down.
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Former Russia

Former Russia

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Feliciano Vargas wrote:
He would. All the cries. But Ivan could make it up to him with gelato? From down the street. and Feli could offer to give him a private tour of his stuido whichisactaullytheschoolandhisroom to see the process or something, once they start getting along and he calms down.

Oh yess yes, exactly what i was thinking! And then Ivan invites him over to like, composition talk or whatever.

And they have artsy fartsy times. eue
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:41 am

I approve of this so hard. SO. FREAKING. HARD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Vanya!   Plotting with Vanya! Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting with Vanya!
Page 1 of 1