Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berwald Oxenstierna
Admin
Berwald Oxenstierna

Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano] Empty
PostSubject: Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano]   Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:33 am

Berwald had been asked by the Landlord if he could fix up the door frame. Berwald agreed when a chunk had broken clean off by someone who was... Surprisingly violent going through the door. Berwald had taken the time to shape up a new strip of wood to replace that side of the doorframe. He had everything he needed in his toolbox, plus a tub of white paint and a large brush to make sure it matched the rest of the doorframe. He lined up the wood to the door and pressed it down. He had glue on one side, which should do the trick. But when he counted to 10 and removed his fingers, the wood fell off like the glue was water. Clearly Berwald would need to use something more sturdy. He got out a large nail and his hammer and lined them up correctly. He lifted the hammer and brought it down hard on the nail.

Pity he forgot to move his thumb out of the way first. Berwald dropped the hammer and took in a deep breath, releasing it in a loud, howling roar, as clear as he could.

"FUCK!"

(( Because why not. ))
Back to top Go down
https://lightningstrike.rpg-board.net
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano]   Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano] EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Coffee sounded just about perfect right now! Unfortunately, Feli didn't have any grounds in his apartment... so it was off to a cafe! Which sounded perfect, especially since his coffee table was really, really broken right now anyway so it's not like he could put his cup down or anything at home. And besides, going to a cafe meant finding people to talk to!

That in mind, he set out, swinging his bag onto his shoulder. Moving down the hall he aimed for the elevator when-

"FUCK!"

The exclamation sent the Italian into a high jump as he startled backwards. Wh-what even was that?!? Blinking and shocked, Feliciano worked to regain his composure as he looked around and. Oh. Oh that man looked like he had just given himself a really hard whack. That could not have been enjoyable.

"Ah- are- are you okay? That sounded painful! Andreallyreallyscary!" Come to think of it, he even looked a little scary, but maybe that was just because he was so big...?
Back to top Go down
http://rennskye.tumblr.com
Berwald Oxenstierna
Admin
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano]   Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 am

Berwald barely noticed the existence of the other person, he was too busy clutching his thumb to his chest and trying to contain any more expletives. He pushed back the tears of pain welling up in his eyes and instead dropped his hammer with rather more violence than was necessary, so much that it made a loud 'thud' and bounced, flipping over. Berwald paid it no mind and tried to hold the chunk of wood to the doorframe with his shoulder instead. After a few moments of growling to himself, he turned his glower on the person he finally realised was there.

"...Me? Okay? Nn." He shook his head. He didn't feel okay, nor look it, so that was a rather pointless question in his mind. Probably only there because there wasn't any better question to ask. He took a moment to look over his thumb. It had swollen up and started to turn purple. That wasn't good. "Yeah, 't was painf'l. B't noth'ng new." It was true, he hurt himself all the time in his workshop, making his furniture. At the moment, he had a cut across his arm he'd recieved by being careless with a hand saw which slipped. It luckily wasn't too deep.

Scary? Berwald knew he was scary. And now that he'd gotten a good look, this boy looked like he was easily intimidated. Not that Berwald would ever make an assumption like that, you never know when you'll be taken by surprise. Instead, he brandished his throbbing thumb at the boy. "I d'n't supp'se you have any ice, d'ya?" Then he added under his breath in a grumble, "Coffee 'r s'mething would b' good t'."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano]   Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 am

"A-ah...I could look for some, in my apartment! Si, si I could look for some-!" Feliciano squeaked, trying to resist the urge to tremble after seeing the other's expression. He really did have a scary looking face! Hurriedly taking a step back he nearly tripped over his own feet.

"If... if you give me a minute or two I could get you ice! O-or you could come back with me and get it there so you can sit down. That looks really painful! No wonder you're making such a scary face, I bet you're hurting a whoooooooole lot right about now!"
Back to top Go down
http://rennskye.tumblr.com
Berwald Oxenstierna
Admin
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano]   Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:05 am

Berwald's thumb had begun to swell impressively by this point; yes, it very much did hurt. The offer the little Italian gave him, he considered. It was a very nice offer after all. He nodded slightly, "Hn." He packed up his tools, carefully, as he didn't want his thumb to hurt any more than it already did, and edged towards the boy (Maybe they could become friends!) "I'd- I'd l'ke that, yeah..." He muttered, "Th'nks." His eyebrows furrowed when his thumb gave another throb, so he held it to his chest protectively, examining it as he did so. He didn't shatter the bone, that was for sure, so maybe it wasn't that bad, but it still made him wince.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano]   Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixing a Hole Where the Rain gets in [Feliciano]
Page 1 of 1