Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) Empty
PostSubject: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:56 am

Notes
  • Feel free to ask for threads/RPing here, or through private messages!
  • Francis' Speech Colour: #E505A1
  • Not picky with pairings, but men are preferred. Also, no one under the age of 18, and preferably over the age of 20.

Relations
Alphabetical order
  • Arthur Kirkland
    -
  • Berwald Oxenstierna
    - He finds Berwald to be a very nice person- A real sweetie who looks big and rough on the outside, but can be quite cute if you catch him in the right moment. He describes the Swede as a "bear" to the looks.
  • Clementine Bonnefoy
    - Siblings.
  • Matthew Williams
    -

Current threads
  • Life Saver
    in Other Places in the Building
    with Berwald Oxenstierna

• Lunch time
    in Restaurants
    with Arthur Kirkland

• A Good Day for...
    Park
    with Matthew Williams

Completed threads

Future threads
  • ???
    ???
    with Clementine Bonnefoy

Dead/discarded threads
  • Well. You're Cute.
    with Former Fem!Greece
  • A Stingy Situation
    with Former Fem!TRNC

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding information)
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:40 am

Bonzour! I've always pictured Francis and Michelle having a Big bro to little sis relationship. I'd like to request a thread with Francis. If you come up with an idea for the two of them, can you let me know. It would be fantastic to RP with you?
Back to top Go down
Clementine Bonnefoy

Clementine Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Uhm, hi. Just wondered if, since Francis and Clementine are siblings, would you like to have a thread together? Perhaps just the two of them catching up over lunch or at a park? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 am

Michelle Veronique wrote:
Bonzour! I've always pictured Francis and Michelle having a Big bro to little sis relationship. I'd like to request a thread with Francis. If you come up with an idea for the two of them, can you let me know. It would be fantastic to RP with you?
Bonjour!
And yes, I imagine they would have that kind of relationship too. If I come up with an idea I'll definitely contact you! In return, I hope you'll message me if you get any ideas.

Clementine Bonnefoy wrote:
Uhm, hi. Just wondered if, since Francis and Clementine are siblings, would you like to have a thread together? Perhaps just the two of them catching up over lunch or at a park? Thanks
Hello!
A thread for these siblings would be very nice, yes! I believe they'll probably have a lot to catch up on, so a lunch sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Clementine Bonnefoy

Clementine Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 am

Wonderful. Shall there be a plot or shall we just 'make it up' as we go along? ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 am

I have no idea what we would roleplay about, but I think an association between these two would be hilarious. I don't know exactly what kind of relationship they'd even have, either, for that matter, but I'm willing to try it out. Are you interested?
Back to top Go down
http://proudpersonproduct.tumblr.com
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:02 am

Wonderful. Shall there be a plot or shall we just 'make it up' as we go along? ^-^

Oh, well, I usually just make it up as I go. But I can plot with you, if there's something special that you would like to happen~

Ludwig Beilschmidt wrote:
I have no idea what we would roleplay about, but I think an association between these two would be hilarious. I don't know exactly what kind of relationship they'd even have, either, for that matter, but I'm willing to try it out. Are you interested?

Oh, yes, it sure would be funny! I'm very interested in this. We just need to figure out where they should be..
Back to top Go down
Clementine Bonnefoy

Clementine Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Nothing comes to mind at this point so we'll see. So would you like to start the thread or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Nothing comes to mind at this point so we'll see. So would you like to start the thread or shall I?

Well, if you have an idea on how to start, then please do so. If not, I can take over and start it up.
Back to top Go down
Clementine Bonnefoy

Clementine Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:15 pm

I'd rather you started, if you don't mind ^-^
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:56 pm

I'd rather you started, if you don't mind ^-^

Alright, I'll think of something!
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:19 am

(How do you do the quotes? They're so cool...)

Where are some other spots that Francis frequents often besides the apartments? I was going to have Ludwig explore a bit. Maybe a restaurant or the park or something...?
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:42 am

(How do you do the quotes? They're so cool...)

Where are some other spots that Francis frequents often besides the apartments? I was going to have Ludwig explore a bit. Maybe a restaurant or the park or something...?

Hehe, it's easy! Take a look at my (this) post. At the top right corner, you can see a button. It says "Quote". Click that, and it'll open a new post for you- containing what I said in a little box for itself! ( as you see your own message in this post of mine)

To make multiple, you just copy the code of the first one, and change the user's name and the user's message to another user's. If you don't understand, I can make a quick guide for you tomorrow using screenshots.

And well, Francis does work in a café. But he's probably bound to be seen shopping(food, clothes, whatever), or taking a stroll in the park.... That didn't really answer your question, now did it, haha.... But the park or a restaurant does sound good!
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:09 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

Hehe, it's easy! Take a look at my (this) post. At the top right corner, you can see a button. It says "Quote". Click that, and it'll open a new post for you- containing what I said in a little box for itself! ( as you see your own message in this post of mine)

To make multiple, you just copy the code of the first one, and change the user's name and the user's message to another user's. If you don't understand, I can make a quick guide for you tomorrow using screenshots.

And well, Francis does work in a café. But he's probably bound to be seen shopping(food, clothes, whatever), or taking a stroll in the park.... That didn't really answer your question, now did it, haha.... But the park or a restaurant does sound good!

Okay, let's hope that worked. silent

Just to throw out two more ideas (because I just can't make decisions :D), the shopping you mentioned sounds fun (shopping advice, definitely), or, if Francis likes massages, the two could get stuck in a massage room together. Those are the ones I can work the best starters for, but if you want something else just tell me.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Okay, let's hope that worked. silent

Just to throw out two more ideas (because I just can't make decisions :D), the shopping you mentioned sounds fun (shopping advice, definitely), or, if Francis likes massages, the two could get stuck in a massage room together. Those are the ones I can work the best starters for, but if you want something else just tell me.

Oh - aw man. I really can't decide between those two. Francis would just loooove a massage, but at the same time, shopping is always fun... Hrrrrm.

Those two are great ideas, and if you have one that you prefer, feel free to start it up - else we'll discuss some more. Discussing ideas is a very nice pass time, too~ x3
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:08 am

https://lightningstrike.rpg-board.net/t163-fashion-disaster-mall-francis-bonnefoy#1203

This only took an age and a half. I decided to do the shopping idea, because the more I thought of the massage the less I liked the idea. I tried making sure it was respondable, so I apologize for any presumptions.

Sorry for the wait!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)   Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread tracker and other things (Francis Bonnefoy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike :: Out of Character :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: