Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Because I need to be more organized with stuff.

Also, anyone who wants to develop some kind of relationship/plot/thread with me, go ahead and reply here! Or PM me. Either would be nice~

---
Gil's Speech Colour
Code:
[color=#6495ED]"Zirpen, zirpen,"[/color] Gilbird said.

---
Current Threads

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 am

I decided to start one, if you don't mind. It's under "Apartments" and is titled "Go the Distance"
Back to top Go down
http://proudpersonproduct.tumblr.com
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Of course not! Thanks, Lud. I'll put up a reply soon.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:12 am

Would you like to compare awesomeness with Alfred~?
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Hell yeah, man XD Any specific plot you want? (What'll it be: some kind of sport, video games, or a random fist fight? *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 am

Either is good to me! Sport and THEN (maybe not so) random fist fight? XD
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 am

That would work very well XD If you don't mind the wait, I'll try to get a starter up as soon as I'm done with work!
Back to top Go down
Former Russia

Former Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:43 am

My good man.

Let us RP together. Even if i have no idea what we WOULD RP.
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Ivan Braginski wrote:
My good man.

Hiya!

And sure thing! I don't have the time to start a thread at the moment (real life has been owning my ass recently OTL), but feel free to throw a starter my way and I'll reply as soon as I can! As for the plot...since Ivan and Gil seem to be both fond of drinking, how about 'anything goes' at the bar? I figure a possibly drunken first meeting or sudden encounter with these two there would make for a pretty interesting thread XD
Back to top Go down
Former Russia

Former Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 am

Gilbert Beilschmidt wrote:
Ivan Braginski wrote:
My good man.

Hiya!

And sure thing! I don't have the time to start a thread at the moment (real life has been owning my ass recently OTL), but feel free to throw a starter my way and I'll reply as soon as I can! As for the plot...since Ivan and Gil seem to be both fond of drinking, how about 'anything goes' at the bar? I figure a possibly drunken first meeting or sudden encounter with these two there would make for a pretty interesting thread XD

Ohhh that does sound like great fun! I'll put up a starter over the weekend if i remember and hopefully they'll end up being bestest drunk buddies instead of getting into a fist fight.

Both are likely outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff   Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Gil's Thread Tracker and maybe some other stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike :: Out of Character :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: