Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not just a walk in the park [Berwald]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

Not just a walk in the park [Berwald] Empty
PostSubject: Not just a walk in the park [Berwald]   Not just a walk in the park [Berwald] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Peter looked outside the window at the damage from the storm. Now that he had gotten his candy Peter had nothing to do. He had done all his Homework (or as he called it "take home evil") and had no obligations. Becoming a grown-up is sure hard when you don't have anything to do at the moment!

Peter's eyes drift from his sack o' candy to the park. It looked pretty cool! Branches and what not were strewn everywhere. It looked so hazardous! Then a though slipped into Peter's mind. 'If I show Uncle how brave I am in the face of danger he'll have to appoint me an honorary adult for sure.' Peter didn't care that he didn't know how to do it but he was going to earn Berwald's respect by playing in a storm ravaged park. Maybe go on the swings for good measure.

He put his remaining candy in his secret candy stash (grown-ups have those too) and went to the living room to drag ask Uncle to the park for an "adult outing." If using big words didn't get him recognized he didn't know what will!
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna
Admin
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Not just a walk in the park [Berwald]   Not just a walk in the park [Berwald] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:17 am

Berwald was enjoying a relaxing afternoon, reading the newspaper and sipping coffee. Well, when he said 'Relaxing', he was really just trying to relax. The storm the other night had shaken him up quite a bit, though he would never admit it, and he couldn't stop the nagging sensation that something wasn't right. Which was ridiculous, of course. The building was still in tact, Peter was safe, and so was he, so he had reason to believe that everyone else was safe and sound. He rustled the paper and glanced at Peter's room. He might be scared after the storm; after all, he still was a kid, and Berwald should probably check up on him (which would make it his sixth check-up that day), but as he stood up to head to Peter's room (Labelled appropriately with the name 'Peter' on the door, a little wooden plaque which Berwald had made in celebration of having Peter move in), but before he could get two strides in, the door opened itself, and just the boy Berwald was hoping to see popped out.

Berwald stopped his walk and his lips quirked up in a slight smile. "Good aft'rnoon, Peter. Was j'st about t' check up on y'," He commented offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
https://lightningstrike.rpg-board.net
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Not just a walk in the park [Berwald]   Not just a walk in the park [Berwald] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 am

"Hey Uncle! I was just going to ask you something! Do you want to walk to the park? I want to show you the damage from the storm… though it might be cleaned up by now… it's still pretty cool." Peter really wanted to show Berwald the storm damage. He walked by it on the way to the candy shop. The park was pretty branch-y in his opinion.

"It makes sense that the town is littered with stuff. That storm was scary! I think lightning struck the building. I wouldn't know, I was already asleep." Peter conveniently left out the part about him practically clinging to his teddy, Paddy-Roy, for dear life all night. He was very much awake for every single second of it until it was right over him. He thinks maybe the storm scared him into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not just a walk in the park [Berwald]   Not just a walk in the park [Berwald] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not just a walk in the park [Berwald]
Page 1 of 1