Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Stalker (Halimeda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Game Stalker (Halimeda) Empty
PostSubject: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:57 pm

((Because I am supposed to be good with titles?))

Ludwig didn't want to feel like he was moping, but when he thought about it, that's what it probably looked like. He was off in the corner of the bar, drinking a beer and talking with no one. Truth be told, he missed his friends at his old joint, and he wanted to get a feel for the new atmosphere of this alien pub. And, of course, try their beer. It wasn't as good, of course, because it wasn't German beer, but it wasn't bad, and the fish and chips made up for it.

It was a lively spot, and he was surprised to see more women than he would have expected. The pub seemed divided in half though, with some of those sitting at the booths being quiet and serious, and the other--granted younger-- half laughing and watching the television.

Some people were congregated around the pool table, and he was surprised he recognized one of them from his apartment, an attractive tanned woman who lived a floor below him. Ludwig had enjoyed the skill of the game, and watched the group from his spot, unaware of how strange it might look.
Back to top Go down
http://proudpersonproduct.tumblr.com
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Halimeda loved the bar. Everything about it was absolutely amazing - the noise, the crowds, the people, and certainly the drinks. She especially loved the games. Pool was one of the more popular ones and through a long history of practice Hali found herself to be pretty good at it. Of course, she wasn't the best, but she could hold her own for a good long while before being beaten. At the moment, she was sitting out and watching two of her long time pals battle it out. She'd been kicked out of the running in this tiny tournament a few rounds back.

Casting a look around the bar, Hali caught the eye of a blond man watching the pool tournament going on. He was an attractive sort, perhaps a little younger than her and many times bigger. He looked like an actual man, which was a good deal more than she could say for most of the males she interacted with. And not only that, but he was familiar as well. She couldn't place him, but something about him made the bells go ringing in her head.

With that music in her head Halimeda decided to pay this one a visit. Even if the familiarity was just a fluke, she still loved getting to know people and she definitely wanted to get to know this one. Putting her cue back on the rack, she sauntered over to him with a grin on her face. "Hey there, what's your name?" She wondered, hopping up on to the seat next to him. And he really was huge, easily double her size. It was almost intimidating. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:09 am

The small group crowded about the billiards table slowly dispersed as the losers grew bored and were socializing. The last two left in the game seemed intent to beat one another--they probably had money invested in the small tourney.

Ludwig’s eyes followed one particular member; a woman with curves who held a small grin on her face. He saw her lose, but she didn’t look like she had. Then again, what woman could feel like she lost when she was gifted such a body? He averted his gaze and felt a bit warm, coughing a bit and turned his head downward into his mug. He didn’t see her pass from the corner of his eye, and he looked back, eyes popping open. She jumped up onto the stool.

“Hey there, what’s your name?”

He was about to glance back to see if she was speaking to anyone else, but she had her eyes locked on his, blue-green eyes with little to no alcohol haze following his face.

“Ludwig,” he replied, stiff. He had to, quite literally, look down a bit to see her face. He leaned in a bit more toward the bar so he didn‘t seem so tall. “a pleasure to meet you, Miss…?”
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:29 am

He was so precious really. Halimeda's smile widened and she offered him her hand to shake. "Halimeda. It's a pleasure to meet you as well Ludwig." She hummed faintly and glanced down at his drink before looking back up at him, flicking her hair over her shoulder. "So, I noticed you watching us over there. Do you know how to play?" She gave him a curious look, leaning closer to him.

Hali grinned brightly and rested a hand on his knee. "Because I wouldn't playing a round or two with you over at one of those tables." She gestured over towards the more isolated pool tables, a bit of a challenge in her eyes. She would love to play this guy - and maybe even bet a little with him, see how stiff he really was. Turning from him for a moment, she asked for a little drink from the bartender. Hali didn't want to get wasted, but a little buzz never hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 pm

He shook her hand, suprised at how firm the shake was, and was further spooked again at the touch to the knee--he was acting ridiculous. "I was interested," he replied, "and I certainly know how to play." He was pretty damn good at it too, and he had had enough practice.

But he didn't want to beat her... but he couldn't deny the invitation. Should he just throw it and let her have it? Maybe. "I would like to play, yes." He turned to the bartender, "And I'll pay for that one. It is a custom where I live," he explained to her. To be honest, he was excited; he hadn't had a decent night since he'd gotten to London.

"So whenever you're ready to take that drink over, we'll start the game."
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:37 pm

She was liking him more and more with every passing minute. Men who gave firm handshakes to women deserved some respect. Hali often got men who treated her like she was made of glass, who then complained when she gave them a firm handshake just like one of the guys. "That's great! I love playing. Doesn't really matter to me if I win or lose, though winning's always nice." She shot him a bright grin.

"Awesome. And thanks for paying, you're a great guy." She stood up and grabbed her drink, thanking the bartender, before bumping her hip lightly against Ludwig's knee and walking over to the table. If she let her hips swing a little more than usual, well, who was going to hold it against her? "Hurry up slowpoke, we should waste time sitting there and talking if we've got a game to play." Halimeda tossed him a smile over her shoulder.

Setting her drink down on the convenient little smooth space next to the table where their playing wouldn't knock it over, she got out a cue and the rack of balls they needed, setting the balls on the pool table. She then leaned against the table and waited for him to make his way over.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Ludwig watched Halimeda depart at the speed at which she came. But her hips swayed while she walked--so she was a bit on the drunken side. Her eyes and manner had hidden what her body couldn't. Not only that, but she had bumped into him while getting off the stool, proving his point. He should make sure that she got a cab ride home, because her friends were probably drunk too. But, so was he, to an extent, so he couldn't talk either.

He and the bartender exchanged a glance, both on very different lines of thinking. Alongside his beer was some triple sec in a shot glass, "But I didn't pay--"

"Just take it," the man said, grinning about something or the other. Ludwig looked at it cautiously before downing it, then carrying his beer over to the table. "Would you like to break or I?"
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Halimeda sighed as she watched Ludwig down something that the bar, frowning a little. She didn't want her opponent to be drunk - then it didn't feel like a fair game either way and she didn't like that sort of thing. Frowning and crossing her arms, she almost went over there to drag him to the table. It would be rude but he promised her a game and she wanted to play. The only thing that stopped her was the man who just appeared next to her

"Can I help you with something?" She gave the man an unpleasant look, not really noticing Ludwig finally coming over to the table and setting his beer down next to hers. She did notice him start talking though, and she turned to him with a smile.

The man next to her did not appreciate that in the slightest. "Excuse me, I'm talking to you." He growled, grabbing her wrist and completely ignoring Ludwig. The ring on his hand cut into her skin, creating a small tear that bled.

Halimeda kicked at his knee and tried to pull her wrist away, causing the tear to open a bit wider. Let go!" Neither of them paid Ludwig any attention, too focused on each other.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Ludwig raised an eyebrow when he saw a man come up to Halimeda at the same time he was--was her friend updating her about the game? Ludwig was about to introduce himself when he saw her kick at him in no way way playfully.

Halimeda yelled something a bit lost amidst the sound of the bar, even as close as Ludwig was. In a blur, Ludwig was gripping the man's wrist, prying his fingers from Halimeda. He didn't notice a small line of blood that rand down her palm, or that his motion made the gap a bit wider.

He pressed the mystery man further away, his hand still caught in a death grip around the wrist. He didn't say a word, but his eyes held a deadly swirl of drunken anger.

"H-hey! That was my ring, okay? I was about to apologize you git! You're cutting off my circulation!" The man struggled for a moment before resorting to attempting to pry Ludwig's fingers from him, but they felt heavier and stiffer than iron clamps. "GET. OFF."

Ludwig spoke, harsh, bitten words thrown in the man's face. "Don't harass her, got it?"

"I'm not harassing! Let go!"

Never one to give the benefit of the doubt, "It sounds like you are though."

All of it had passed in such a short amount of time that none of the other bar-goers noticed, but then the man, worried about the damage to his hand, punched Ludwig across the face. Now all the sudden the bar was interested.

Ludwig let go as the man jumped back and fell to the floor, cradling both of his hands now. Ludwig felt the side of his face, where he felt the punch bounce back. The man went on about how his hand was broken--could somebody call an ambulance? Ludwig meanwhile looked down at his hand, small cuts where the man had dug in with his nails.

Ludwig looked over at Halimeda, but then down, not wanting to see the expression on her face. He probably frightened her, along with the rest of the bar.

There went his beer supply for the rest of the year.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Halimeda made a small squeaking noise and winced as Ludwig pulled the guy away from her, the action widening the cut she had finally noticed. And it was in such an awkward place to be really - all she could do for now was cup her hand so none of the blood (little as it was) would fall on the ground. Distracted, she jumped a little as she heard the creeper guy yell and looked up to see Ludwig getting into his face.

And as much as she didn't want to admit it - because it made her seem petty and bitchy - seeing Ludwig being like that, for her, was one of the most attractive things she had ever been witness to. Not even really sexually attractive, just... attractive in general. Shaking her head, Halimeda moved to pull Ludwig away from the creep when suddenly, creep dug his own grave: he punched Ludwig in the face. It made such a strange sound too, and the way the creep was whining on gave Hali the feeling that something was going on with Ludwig that couldn't be explained away very easily.

Seeing the blond look at her and then look down at his feet like an ashamed child, Halimeda smiled a little bit and took hold of his hand between her two - and god were his hands big. "Thank you for that Ludwig, that was very kind of you." She didn't really know how to thank someone for breaking a guy's hand for her. It wasn't a situation she normally found herself in.

She bit her lip and looked down at her hand, jumping and pulling the bloody one away once she remembered that people generally didn't like being covered in someone else's blood. "Oh, I'm sorry!" She got a cloth - hopefully clean - from the bartender and a small wide glass of water, dipping the cloth into the water and washing the blood away from Ludwig's hand.

Halimeda paused, looking between his hands in slight confusion. There had been cuts on both - not big ones, but definitely cuts that would have required some attention. But now, on the hand she had been holding, the cuts were gone. She could have imagined them, but at the same time... she used the pretense of cleaning out the remaining cuts to grab Ludwig's other hand. Taking in a small breath, she let her blood land on one of the cuts in a hopefully discrete manner, squeaking when the cut healed up right in front of her very eyes. It looked like a scar now - and not even a very recent one.

Shaking a tiny bit, Halimeda quickly cleaned off the rest of the cuts and got rid of the blood. Maybe Ludwig wouldn't notice. She hoped he wouldn't. "Th-there, all better." She gave him a shaky smile, leaning up to kiss his cheek as a thank you. Distraction was the name of the game at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:01 am

Ludwig was swimming in ashamed thoughts and plans for insurance payments when Halimeda's tiny hands took his in. He looked up at her, and she was smiling. Yes, there was a curve to her lips. She mentioned something, but it was so soft amongst a yelling, laughing bar that he barely heard it.

There was a small pause of silence--between the two, certainly no one else abided by it--but then Halimeda broke it off and went to the bar to get something. He looked back down at her hand, and saw her blood. He winced; his cuts hadn't really ever bled, and it was all hers. It made him feel bad that she got the cut, but at the same time the neat freak in him was a bit disgusted: He didn't know whether or not she had any diseases. Quickly he rubbed away a bit of the blood from one of the cuts with a thumb, and notced something odd about it...

Halimeda came back with a napkin and water, dipping the napkin and wiping away his hands. She took in a breath and squeaked, and Ludwig realized that she has seen something strange also. He wanted to comment, but her fingers trembeled and he didn't mention it. Besides, she dropped his hand and moved on to the other. He inspected his other hand, but thw woman was moving so quickly she let go of his other hand.

He looked down at her to give thanks, but she gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek instead. He felt a small explosion of vermillion skin radiating outward from the spot.

"Your welcome."

It didn't seem like enough. She was off somewhere else, and still a little shaky. Wrapping an arm around her small shoulders he herded her outside with him. The bartender clapped a hand to his shoulder when he reached the door.

"This happens pretty often," he commented, grinning. "Thanks for the show tonight."

"Your welcome," Ludwig grumbled back, trying not to sound rude. The man was of the amiable sort, and he really didn't want to perturb him. "That doesn't happen often... people hurting themselves on my face." He felt the need to qualify what happened back there.

"Oh, yeah! Do you want to get that checked out, you have a real nasty bruise." Of course he did: The man broke his hand on his face.

"I'll be fine. I'll work on it at home. Thank you though." Checking to make sure Halimeda was still there, he moved back outside and shut the door.

The outside was much quieter, and a small rain shower overcasted London. The cars came by with lights flashing the scene every two seconds or so.

"Do you need a ride home? Can I call a taxi for you?"
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 am

He was blushing - Halimeda found that to be absolutely adorable. Just the idea of this big tough man blushing was enough to make her relax. She was still a little shaky, and she was still bleeding, but she was grounded enough to pay attention to her surroundings. Giving him a smile, she tried not to tense when his arm went around her shoulders. It - and he - were warm, and so she simply leaned against his side and let him guide her out of the bar. She would have to bring him back for another chance at that game though.

Listening to the bartender and Ludwig talk, Halimeda glanced up at the bruise on the blond's face. She wondered if she could heal that too. It was certainly a possibility, but she didn't want to get blood on his face for nothing. The thought of that made her laugh almost hysterically, her hands fluttering near her mouth - she wanted to cover it, to stop the noise, but there was blood on her hands and she didn't want to taste it.

Taking deep breaths, she followed Ludwig out on to the street and then sat on the ground, her skirt pooling around her. The cold was a welcome shock, making the laughter stop. And she paid no attention to the rain, other than to note that it made some of the blood go away.

Staring at her knees, Halimeda almost didn't hear Ludwig's questions. Her head jerking up, she stared at him blankly for a moment. "No, no. I'll be fine." She shook her head, rubbing her hands on her skirt and leaving red trails on it. "I'll be fine." Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 am

Ludwig watched as Halimeda sat on the ground and water soaked the edges of her skirt. She barely looked at him either, and insists she's fine. He tried not to sigh loudly, but now he was dealing with the strange psychology of women, where everything seemed backwards. When she was obviously not okay, sitting out in the street, waiting to get picked up by a random man, she says she is okay.

For a second, it's enough for him to give up and say 'Alright then, have a good night,' but he couldn't leave and let any of the many bad endings to this scenario happen. Not only that, but she had been pleasant company for the little while they had actually spent together.

As he bent down, he noticed small red trails make their way down her skirt. He put out a hand to help her get up. "We both live in the same building, and I'm leaving, so we might as well take the same cab." Hopefully that logic would get her to go home.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 am

If she could have read Ludwig's thoughts, she would have been very insulted. Halimeda was not a damsel in distress - she could take care of herself perfectly fine, thank you very much. Besides, she liked the ground - it was cooling her down, helping her think rationally. This blood healing thing wasn't that big of a deal. Sure, she couldn't heal herself but she could heal other people, and honestly how often was she going to be bleeding around other people? This had been an exception to the rule and thus Halimeda decided to stop thinking about it.

Blinking as a hand appeared in her face, Halimeda looked up at Ludwig. She thought over his words and tilted her head, humming. "Well... alright. But we have to come back here again at some point to play that game we unfortunately missed." She beamed at him, taking his hand and standing up with his help. Brushing off her skirt, Halimeda paused and frowned. "Hold on one moment." She kissed his cheek again and went back inside, quickly dodging through the crowd to get her jacket and purse.

Finding them right where she left them - with all of her money and belongings still inside as well, she smiled and went back outside to him just in time to see the ambulance pull up to the curb. Hooking her arm through Ludwig's, she gestured them inside and moved the two of them down the street a little. "So, how do you plan on calling this cab of ours? She wondered, giving him a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 am

Ludwig was surprised when Halimeda kissed him again and it took away from the pain in his face for several moments. He was amused by the fact that she was still thinking about the game, and waited for her to come out.

He watched the ambulance turn the corner, and his hair stood up a bit on his arms. It was a paranoid thought, but he didn't want to be involved in anything if he didn't have to be, so he turned away so that his bruise wouldn't be seen. The siren got louder as it the car pulled up and Halimeda came out just in time. Ludwig watched as she led them inside before heading back to him and the two moved down the street.

On instinct he was going to pull his arm away, but he stopped himself. She was freezing, probably because of sitting on the damp stone ground, and he pulled her a bit closer as they walked a little further down the street.

But her question was a good one. In Germany there was always a cab around in the main cities and they came to certain areas like clockwork. Looking around, it wasn't quite the same way in England. Not only was it late, but there weren't a lot of cars around.

"If we see one, I'll get it, but the complex isn't that far away, if you don't mind walking."

He moved a little further to an intersection and clicked a button to cross the street. He paused, looking down at Halimeda to see if she was alright with it.

Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:48 am

Smiling to herself as Ludwig pulled her closer, Halimeda rested her head on his arm. He was a warm man he was, and it felt so nice against her rain drenched skin. She didn't need the cold anymore, since her mind had cleared up some, and she really didn't enjoy being soaked like this. She was going to strip as soon as she walked in the door of her home.

She watched him look around a little, and made a small thoughtful noise at his reply. "That sounds like an alright plan. You know that you can call cabs on your cellphone though right? All you have to do is make sure you've got the right number and the right address." Halimeda pointed out, nodding a little bit.

"But yeah, I don't mind walking at all. It would be nice if we had an umbrella-" and she made a mental note to carry one around at all times now "-but this is very nice. You're a great person Ludwig." She was hoping to see him flush again. It had been so cute before in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:00 am

Ludwig looked surprised at her comment. "You can, that's right." There was a very similar feature at home, but there were enough good bars to have one within walking distance home. Besides, one needed to burn off some of the calories from beer and clear their head with fresh air before returning home.

"I don't have a phone, though, but if you have one and you feel it would be necessary then you should call. I enjoy walking." In the recesses of his mind was glad Halimeda had agreed to walk with him.

His face went red at her comment, but he figured that the bruise and the night would cover him. "Actually," he wanted to avoid commenting on what she said, "I do have an umbrella. I forgot about it, I apologize." He reached into his coat pocket with his free hand and pulled out a wrapped up umbrella about two hand lengths long. Stepping away from her he ripped off a small tag and flicked the stem out to its full length. Suddenly it flared open, and the black umbrella was middle sized--more than enough for one person but squeezing for two.

The crosswalk beeped and he returned, holding the umbrella over the two of them as they made it across the street. Wordlessly he handed the umbrella to her and removed his jacket. Though illogical, he justified himself mentally--they were already half way there and he had a long sleeved shirt on. He draped it over her, and considering it was still a bit big on him, it would do for her well enough.

"Thank you," he responded, just a bit gruffly, "for your comment earlier." He moved forward and continued on, making sure she was under the umbrella also.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 am

She shook her head, smiling at him. "No, I would rather walk with you. It's certainly more fun this way." Which was true - Ludwig was an interesting guy, even though they hadn't really gotten to speak with each other a lot yet. She would have to fix that somehow.

Oh, he blushed! She resisted the urge to jump and down clapping - doing that would increase the blond man's thoughts about her being insane. Halimeda was sure that the idea was going through his head in some way shape or form. Still, he blushed! Which meant that she won this round, even if they weren't really having a competition. Focusing on his words, she blinked. "You do? That's wonderful." She beamed. Rain was nice, but the cold that came with it was not.

Moving closer to him so they could both fit under the umbrella, Halimeda walked with him across the road. This was nice. Really nice actually, she hadn't expected this. She thought that it would be more awkward than this. Hali blinked as she was given the umbrella, giving him a confused look. "What are you doing?" She wondered, frowning as he took off his jacket.

Halimeda actually blushed as he put the jacket on her, pulling it closer and giving him a warm smile. "Thank you." It was really warm (and it smelled really good - this was a thought she pushed down). Giving him the umbrella, she put her arms in the sleeves and giggled a little at how far past her hands it went.

Smiling at his thanks, she hugged his arm and pressed against him a little as they walked. "You're welcome Ludwig." She liked saying his name.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 am

He let the walk continue in silence for a while. Usually he was content with walking and having only thoughts of schedules and such as the rain made its rhythm on the sidewalk, but too many things were happening in such a short amount of time, and his thoughts were riddled with different things. The close proximity of Halimeda wasn't helping either. Ludwig may not always care for the ways of women at times, but he wasn't asexual either.

So many different loops had been thrown at him this week, he decided he might as well let another one loose and start something back up.

"I'm not crazy," he stated, looking straight ahead, "I know it may look that way, considering what happened at the bar. It probably looked strange, staring at your game, and it's even stranger that I'm being very kind to you and walking you home, but I'm not..." what was the English term for it? He didn't know. "Not a woman follower or anything."

He kept on. "And though I may not be entirely right in the head, I feel like it's not my imagination... there have been strange things happening at our complex."

And all of it was where Ludwig had hoped he didn't turn the conversation. Yet he did, and he had just ranted on some woman who probably now held doubts he was insane, if she hadn't before. Maybe he wouldn't see her again, and if so, then he wouldn't have to worry unduly about her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Halimeda enjoyed the quiet, even if Ludwig was kind of ignoring everything she was saying. She was sure that he wasn't doing it on purpose and she really had no way to prove it if he was doing it on purpose. Deciding that it really wasn't important, she thread their arms together again so she wasn't walking awkwardly with her boobs pressed against him to keep under the umbrella. Her arm was getting a little wet this way, but she was already completely soaked so that didn't really matter.

Blinking as he started talking, Halimeda looked up at him, confused for a moment before actually understanding what he was saying. When she finally got it, she had to resist the urge to laugh at him. He was so awkwardly cute, it was absolutely adorable. "You mean a stalker? And I didn't think that about you - I suppose I should have entertained the idea, but you're too awkward to be something so cruel." Though actually, now that she thought about it, the awkward thing fit with her image of stalkers.

She nodded faintly, squeezing his arm. "That there has been. I don't know why they've been happening, but I don't like it. Not one bit." She glanced down at his hands, biting her lip as she mulled over the healed cuts. Halimeda didn't like knowing that her blood healed someone else - why couldn't it have healed her, it was her blood after all. She supposed it didn't really matter at the moment though.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:23 am

"I don't like it either," he managed, trying to be a little sympathetic. Her eyes were downcast and everything had probably just hit home with her. He squeezed her hand back, "I'm free for the rest of the week, if you would not mind playing the game at some other time. I don't think the bar will mind having me back, because I didn't break any furniture, and if it does then there has to be another bar somewhere nearby, unless your brother works there or something." Ludwig felt bad about ruining her night, and as they were approaching the front gate he realized he was running out of time to make it up to her.

He pulled out his key, fumbling with it into the lock. Though it wasn't on purpose, he had to wait for an answer, and it was buying him a bit of time.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:42 am

She shook her head a little, looking u at him. "There's not much we can do about it now, so harping over it won't help us." Tilting her head a little, Halimeda gave him a beaming smile. "That sounds wonderful! We could try for tomorrow?" She giggled, shaking her head and leaning against his side lightly. "I've got no brother, so you've nothing to worry about." It was adorable, that he was actually worrying about her having a brother.

Humming as she watched him, Halimeda smiled warmly. "Thank you for being so considerate Ludwig, I really appreciate it." She decided not to kiss his cheek again, since there was a limit on how familiar she was going to get with a stranger (even a cute stranger like him).
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:06 pm

"Yes, I would like to try to go and play tomorrow, thank you." And, suddenly, the lock clicked.

Funny how those things worked sometimes...

"Thank you for the compliment, and, well." He stumbled with a parting as he opened the gate and stepped inside. He didn't know what floor she was on, and now that he--and she--were home, he should probably just head back.

He walked over to the door to the staircase, not realizing how fast his legs were taking him. He turned back quickly, gave her a quick nod, and disappeared behind the door.

-----

He sped up the stairs at a breakneck pace, making it quickly to the fifth floor and even faster still into his room, slamming it shut behind him. When he was safely in his apartment, he sighed and leaned against the door.

That was an interesting encounter.

He made his way over to the drawer to grab a notepad. He wanted to record some of his observations and study them to figure out whether she was crazy or he was.

Because she was gorgeous, and it would be unfair if she was insane. Or he was.

He fell onto the bed, the pen cap at the corner of his mouth as he muttered a few things under his breath as he wrote a few words down.

Tendency to kiss = ?
Knows how to play billiards = +
Eyes
Hair
Laugh
Kiss
Lips

His mind tried remembering each as he wrote them down, but his mind was telling him that he needed to sleep. In his shutting down state he wrote down a few more things, pleasant enough before bed time.

Ludwig fell asleep with the notepad in his hand and the pen cap in his mouth.

Very similar to someone else = Remembering old things again = + = Like Elizaveta = +?+
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Halimeda nodded and smiled. "I'll meet you down here later tomorrow then?" Except it didn't seem that Ludwig heard her, so she would have to find out which apartment he was in for tomorrow. She didn't fancy standing down here waiting for someone who was never going to come.

"Ah, you're quite welcome." Wow he was fast. Blinking as he suddenly zoomed away from her, she followed him inside just in time to catch his nod before he shot up the stairs like a man possessed. Was her company really that bad? Frowning to herself, Halimeda crossed her arms thoughtfully. He was so eager to get away that he completely forgot about his jacket - not that she minded, it gave her an excuse to go looking for him again later.

She shook her head and glanced at the mailboxes, finding his name quickly enough (unless there was more than one Ludwig in this building, which it didn't look like there was thankfully). She would go to his apartment tomorrow and return his jacket then. Hali nodded firmly and walked up the stairs to her floor, mind racing with ideas. She wasn't about to let Ludwig go and forget about her so soon.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:05 am

Ludwig felt a bit groggy waking up Saturday morning, realizing that something had happened the night before when he nearly choked on a pen cap stored in the corner of his mouth. Next to him was a notepad of scribbled notes--the kind he took when he knew he would need to remember something in the morning.

Ludwig pushed the pad off the bed; he remembered exactly what had happened Friday night. And he remembered most of what he wrote down. He stood up and dressed, proud of himself for not drinking enough to wipe his memory. He went out to go to his living room, but paused, walking back over to the bed to retrieve the notepad and pen from the floor.

With pen and paper in hand Ludwig sat on the couch, making a very broad schedule for the day. He ripped off the notes from the night before and began a new page. He'd have to push everything back a bit for waking up late. He'd have to be at the gym at 10:30 instead of 9:30.... Everything wrote out for the day: Gym, back home to change and shower, lunch, studying, groceries (he made a mental note to make a list for that.) But his evening s left blank. He promised to meet the mysterious Halimeda he had met the previous night, but he had no information to go on, except for the place. No time, no number to call her, not a thing. Of course, he could just go to the bar and wait to see if she showed up, but if she didn't, then it would have been a colossal waste of his time.

Sitting there to ponder both ideas, he pushed back the gym another fifteen minutes. He had to get started on his day soon, and this business threw off his whole schedule. He'd get up in thirteen minutes. Could he figure it out in that time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Stalker (Halimeda)   Game Stalker (Halimeda) Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Stalker (Halimeda)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next