Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludoviga "Lu" Bergman

Ludoviga

Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised)   Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:36 pm

My Character

Name: Ludoviga "Lu" Bergman
Birthday: March 3rd
Country of Origin: Germany
Floor in the building: 2
How long they've lived in the building: 3 months
Job: Police Constable, applying for Sergeant rank.
Powers: Teleportation, Aftershock Wave

Appearance: Due to her broad shoulders, low voice and androgynous face, Ludoviga is often mistaken for a young man. Her short hair does nothing to help this, and while she has a medium-sized bust it's taped down a good deal of the time. She has some hip, but her arms and legs are toned from exercise. Exercise also keeps her breast size in check.

To complete the appearance of being male, she also dresses like one. She owns no women's clothing aside from a few undergarmets and absolutely no make-up. She wears shirts and pants that hide the curves. She's always been a Tom boy and more comfortable this way, and after all being a police officer is easier if everyone assumes you're male.

Personality: Ludoviga is quiet and introverted, definitely more of an observer than a talker. She's not even that skilled at conversation with people she's known for a long time. Because of this she's used more in taking down suspects and stopping riots than hostage situations and talking to victims during her work.

Part of her reason for being quiet is that she likes to keep her gender as much a secret as possible. She can't do much about her face, which is somewhat androgynous, but the less she lets people truly see of her the better. She is, in fact, straight, but has never dated and doesn't know if she ever will. She finds men attractive, but doesn't like the idea of one treating her like a woman, since her brother and father certainly never did. As far as she can see women are the weaker sex and she wants none of that. That's one reason she chose her line of work - to prove her strength.

She can be intense but she's not purposefully mean. Ludoviga has a hard shell and a soft center. Her weakness is cute animals (or people), especially cute animals (or people) that clearly need her help. She's been known to help confused animals out of the road and yes, help cats out of trees. Helping others is the other and the more important reason she became a police officer.

European football
Beer
Her work uniform
Quiet
German food

Dislikes:
Filth
Disruptive noise
American football
Women's clothes
Tardiness

Any other information:
She doesn't own a pet at the moment, but woul like to some day soon. Maybe after her promotion.

History:
Ludoviga was born in Germany, of course, with one older brother ahead of her. He was always a big influence on her, and even more so after her mother died, leaving six year old Ludoviga with no real female influence in her life whatsoever - leading her to look more heavily to her brother and father as role models. Her father wasn't abusive, but instead a distant man and more or less married to his work, which was why he never found a step-mother for his children. In the end she could only learn to be a man from her brother, and a few necessities about female anatomy due to his being a bit of a playboy.

Her brother's attitude towards women was another factor in her deciding that living as a boy would be safer for her than living as a girl. As far as she could tell, a man having a new girlfriend every week was entirely normal and any man who was interested in her would be the same way.

At the age of ten she had her hair cut incredibly short and had her brother take her shopping for boy's clothes and started going by "Lu" more often. Conveniently enough, her family moved to another place in Germany then, so she was able to impress upon her classmates that she was a boy. Secondary school made this slightly more tricky, but she managed to evade changing for gym classes in the locker rooms and started wearing baggier clothes and binding down her breasts. Being a loner was incredibly helpful in the disguise process.

By the time she finished secondary school her brother had moved out (or was more likely kicked out) of the house and her father moved the two of them to London for his work. There she joined the London Police at the age of 21. She recently moved out on her own, finished her two-year probationary period, and applied for a promotion at work.

Moving into an apartment by herself wasn't a big deal. She spent a lot of time alone at home anyway. What she was not expecting was the noise of living in such a place, since her father had been well off and old enough to live in a retirement-age community, but she's been adapting with ear plugs and investing in some of the same ear protection she uses at the shooting range at work.

Details of their powers:
Ludoviga has recently discovered that she can move from one room to another quite suddenly (and sometimes accidentally), and cause the ground surface to shake in a certain radius around herself. The latter caused quite a mess the first time she accidentally used it and she spent an entire night cleaning up things that had fallen off walls or shelves.

RP Sample:
Just because nature was causing the noise didn't make it any more tolerable than if it had been a neighbor doing so. Ludoviga needed to sleep in order to wake up easily at her daily set time of 5:00 and the heavy rain and persistent thunder was doing a marvelous job of preventing that.

As she sat up to retrieve her stash of ear plugs from her bedside table drawer, the room gave a startling tremble. Ludoviga clung to her mattress and the night stand with a gasp, eyes widening as blue lights arched around the plugs of the various electronics in her room. She looked to her side to see one arch flowing through the lamp that her hand was near and jerked it back a second too late.

Her vision went white and a jolting tingle flowed through her body. She was going to die. She was a police officer and a freak electrical storm was going to kill her. Ludoviga shut her eyes tight and spasmed, letting go of the table and sagging onto the bed. When she opened her eyes again, surprisingly alive, Ludoviga was on the floor... under the bed.

~OOC~

Name: Liz, Kat, etc. NOT Lizzie
Timezone/Country: Pacific Time USA
A little about yourself: I'm an art student in my junior year. I'm going for a Bachelor degreee in Studio Art with an emphasis on painting. I also like to write novels, play the Sims 2, occassionally sculpt with clay, and collect minatures. I don't like yaoi or yuri, but I understand that other people do and won't throw any fits about it.
Anything Else?:
I'm a caffiene addict and my favorite color is purple. Also, I tend to research like I have no life when writing new things.

Last edited by Ludoviga "Lu" Bergman on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:45 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : change power)
Back to top Go down
Ludoviga "Lu" Bergman

Ludoviga

PostSubject: Re: Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised)   Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Added some if either Admin wants to look it over.
Back to top Go down
Ludoviga "Lu" Bergman

Ludoviga

PostSubject: Re: Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised)   Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:56 am

Still considering a WIP but I've added to it. If there's anything else I need please give me a list so I can take care of it all at once.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised)   Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:16 pm

All revised, I can't see anything wrong with it. So you're accepted C: Feel free to change your name and begin posting.
Back to top Go down
Ludoviga "Lu" Bergman

Ludoviga

PostSubject: Re: Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised)   Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 am

*throws confetti* Thank you! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised)   Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ludoviga Bergman//Female Germany (Revised)
Page 1 of 1