Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker Empty
PostSubject: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey, I just don't know where to start in this place. ^^; So many choices and so little time, after all. I do want everyone to keep in mind that I'm not looking for any sorts of relationships with my character, sorry! I just have... plans for him.

But I think an introduction of sorts would be a good place to start, if that's okay. I just need him to start meeting some people. xD

Active Threads:

-Did he died? with Matthew
-Guilty Pleasures with Clementine
-The Search for Salted Salmon with Sakura
-Checking Out the Neighborhood with Roderich

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Honda

Sakura Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 am

I will RP with you.

Very much.

eue
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 am

Wonderful! ^^ I checked out your character profile and both of our characters have a love for horridly unhealthy food. xD Perhaps we can make something based on that?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:40 am

I lack threads, and Matthew would love to hang out with ANYONE. So would you like a thread?
Back to top Go down
Sakura Honda

Sakura Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 am

Maybe they could meet in an Asian supermarket or something? :3 I'm sure it must be nice to see someone from your homeland so far away.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:03 am

I would be happy to RP with both of you! Sure, Matthew! Is there anything you'd prefer to RP about?

And yes, Asian supermarket. We're so lucky London suddenly has one now. xD
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:30 am

I hadn't anything in mind, except I haven't actually had any fun with Matthew's powers yet, so it'd be great if something involving them happened.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 am

I don't have a lot of threads either >.> so maybe Roderich and Kiku could meet up or something. (He needs to socialize more XD )
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 am

I'm generally in the same boat Kiku is, except Kiku doesn't even realizes he has powers yet... Maybe Kiku could walk in on Matthew using his powers or something...

Sure Roderich! The more the merrier! ^^ Is there anything you have in mind?

Oh Sakura, should you start the thread or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:29 am

Perhaps. Either that, or Matthew could have an out-of-body moment and his physical body could collapse on top of poor Kiku.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:52 am

Oh, I could definitely work with that. That sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Sakura Honda

Sakura Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:20 am

Well >w>;; Could you start it this time? I have a few replies to do first
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:24 am

That's fine! I can start on that now. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakura Honda

Sakura Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:32 am

Would you like to start? Seeing as you're starting the one with Sakura, I wouldn't mind starting.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:24 am

Um... I'm not exactly sure how I could start it, honestly, since the plot starts with Matthew using his powers.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 am

Ok, then I'll start! But where shall I set it? Or better yet, just tell me where Kiku might be (Perhaps on the stairs going up to his apartment) so that I can include him in the starter?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:48 am

Kiku would probably be in the hallways going to his apartment, if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Hmm, actually I can't think of a good plot starter T~T, umm could you start it?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 am

No problem! I'll get to as soon as I finish my replies!
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Okei doke! :)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:25 am

Roderich, is there any kind of plot you're interested in participating in, since I don't really know where to start... ^^;
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Kiku Honda wrote:
Roderich, is there any kind of plot you're interested in participating in, since I don't really know where to start... ^^;

Hmm, well they could bump into each other at the University Roderich works at (as a music professor :P ). I think they would get along since he's polite and doesn't like much physical contact ^^ (especially with his past). And since I want to include his powers, or them sensing they both aren't normal, Roderich could could hear Kiku's thought on his powers. Like Kiku being curious about them or something and Roderich hears what he's thinking ^^; ...I'm not sure if that's a good plot idea >.>
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Roderich Edelstein wrote:

Hmm, well they could bump into each other at the University Roderich works at (as a music professor :P ). I think they would get along since he's polite and doesn't like much physical contact ^^ (especially with his past). And since I want to include his powers, or them sensing they both aren't normal, Roderich could could hear Kiku's thought on his powers. Like Kiku being curious about them or something and Roderich hears what he's thinking ^^; ...I'm not sure if that's a good plot idea >.>

Roderich, I made the opening in the School forum, late as it was. ^^; I apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 pm

It's okay ^^. And I'll be sure to reply to it as soon as I can! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker   Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting the Plots + Thread Tracker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next