Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Estonia

Former Estonia

Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January] Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January]   Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:15 am

»Reference

»Game history
    After waking up from the lighting strike he's surprised to find that he's grown an extra pair of arms. While trying to convince Halimeda that everything's okay he tries to block the experience out of his head. As much as he tries to deny it, they keep coming back and much to his fear and surprise he isn't just hallucinating.

Currently Eduard is aware of his powers but unaware of how to control them.

»Desired roleplay
    Currently I just want to finish my current threads. I'll plan what to do after that.

»Code reference
    Eduard speech colour
    Code:
    [color=#2a8fbd]

Halimeda speech colour
    Code:
    [color=#ff3366]

Alfred speech colour
    Code:
    [color=blue]

Arthur speech color
    Code:
    [color=#2e8b57]

»Thread log

»Current threads

»Complete threads

»Character relationship

»Halimeda Cosmatos
    Eduard's next door neighbor. They're on friendly terms, he enjoys speaking with her and admires how well read she seems. He's a little worried their relationship will become strained after she saw him acting erratically.

»Alfred F. Jones
    Someone he met at the library. Mostly Eduard thinks he tries to look smarter than he is and doesn't particularly like his boastful attitude. Doesn't realise they live in the same building.

»Arthur Kirkland
    He's just a client so Eduard doesn't have any particular opinion of him. Although he does think he could organize his books a bit better.

Last edited by Eduard von Bock on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January]   Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 am

Hi! I just wanted to ask where you would like our thread to be! I was thinking maybe the library would be a good place. Or the school too, although Alfred is only in high school, so I'm not quite sure how they would meet, unless Alfred decides to be himself and accidentally end up somewhere in the building.
Back to top Go down
Former Estonia

Former Estonia

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January]   Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:28 am

They're the same age in this universe, right? You listed Alfred's age as 17? They might go to the same school. I know I said sixth form college since not every upper school offers sixth form classes (In England, education is only compulsory until 16 after which they can stay on until 18 which is commonly known as sixth form) but some do so it could be they're in the same institute. Then again, if they've never met they'd probably go to different ones.

The library would probably be a good place, if Eduard's computer is on the fritz because of his powers then he'll have to use the library for research. Most likely the effects of lightning strikes and biological anomalies such as teratomas and parasitic twins.

Not that the two are related of course.

Do you want to start threading or do you want me to make the opening post?
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January]   Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:39 am

I would be thankful if you started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January]   Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January] Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay notes [Eduard von Bock ; Last updated 30th January]
Page 1 of 1