Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Fem!TRNC

Former Fem!TRNC

Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir] Empty
PostSubject: Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir]   Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 pm

It was snowing out. Not badly or anything, it was just a light powdery kind of snow fall. It made her wish she had worn a hat though, as her head was quickly getting covered in small white snowflakes. She was otherwise all bundled up - even with a scarf - but the hat she thought was in her pocket was no where to be found. Kadri tried not to worry; she was almost positive that the hat was at home. Besides, she didn't really need a hat. Her ears weren't even cold yet.

And yes, Kadri was going to keep telling herself that, thanks ever so much. Shaking her head and sending flakes flying, she brushed off the small layer of snow on a bench and sat down, humming faintly. It was nice - she had originally come out here to get her daily walk in, and then it had started snowing and she felt it was better not to do her near run when there was snow on the ground. And now she wanted to sit here and watch the snow fall a little while longer. It was never normally nice enough for her to do this.

She didn't expect to see anyone else come into the park, and that was fine with her. Normally Kadri would never be here if there was no chance of other people joining her, but today the snow was enough of a distraction that when she closed her eyes all she did was think about how nice it was. No thoughts of self worth or shame crept in on that moment. She liked it.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir]   Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:11 am

Lovino loved the winter.

He didn't know what it was that he loved about it, specifically. It wasn't that he liked the cold, though he didn't mind it. And he didn't dislike the heat, either-- except a stiflingly hot day. He'd done most of his growing up in a moderate climate, with cold winters and hot summers, but his very young years were spent in the home of his heritage, Italy, which was warm most of the time. And he loved Italy, especially Rome.

He supposed... it was the snow. It was enchanting. He hadn't seen snow until his family moved to New York, so the brunette could remember his first time watching the flakes fall from the sky. Apparently it had been quite comical; both brothers stayed up as late as they could to see the snow after it was forecasted, but ended up falling asleep relatively early. When they awoke, it was to a winter wonderland outside their window.

Even after his parents' accident and his separation from Feliciano, he continued to delight in the snow and snow days that saved him from school every once in a while. He wasn't any good at snowball fights, but snowmen and forts were his talent-- something that gave him occasional attention from other school children when there was supposed to be a big snowball war.

Lovino's power made it even better-- now he could go out in the snow without and pesky hats or scarves, and his body would stay warm naturally. Though he made sure to bundle in a jacket still-- he couldn't completely resist temperature.

There was a vending machine in the park that he often walked to when he wanted a moment to himself, especially on snowy mornings like this. A little can of iced coffee sipped on the park bench was very calming, and often helped creativity blocks. The familiar path let Lovino to 'his' bench... and a small girl sitting on it.

What was she doing out here? It was early in the morning, and snowing, and there were no adults to be seen. Not only that, but she didn't even have a hat on! The majority of your body heat leaves through your head! The Italian decided that he'd investigate. There were all sorts of perverts around. He slowed his trot to a walk, approaching slowly as not to scare her.

"Are your parents around, miss?" he asked softly, offering a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!TRNC

Former Fem!TRNC

PostSubject: Re: Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir]   Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir] EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Going along with the fact that Kadri expected no one else to want to even attempt to brave the cold of the day by walking in the park, she was surprised by the sudden appearance of a man. Watching him come towards her, she moved some of her hair out of her face. He was a cute man though, with a spring in his step that made her want to smile.

And then he asked if her parents are around. The smile died before it even got a chance to appear. Holding back a sigh, Kadri frowned at him and debated her two options. She could tell him her true age, or she could mess with him for a while longer. While he did have a nice accent, he must have thought that she was ten to ask about her parents. So Kadri decided that messing with him was the right response for now.

Clearing her throat a little, she made sure to speak in a light voice that sounded like a little girl's. "My parents are dead." She said, blinking at him and swinging her feet. This was mean of her, but she had to get revenge somehow.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir]   Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir] EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:18 pm

The girl paused, as if she was mulling over what would be an appropriate response, and the brunette wondered if she had slipped away from her parents or, worse, run away from home. Then she replied. His expression of kind helpfulness died to one of horror fairly quickly. "W-wha--" Dead!? Could Lovino have asked a worse question? He immediately sympathized with the girl. He wasn't sure how long ago she had lost her parents, but he had lost his own at six years old, so the Italian could relate at least somewhat decently... He at least hoped that he didn't bring up any bad feelings if things had been... recent. Lovino knew he had cried for months when his own parents passed, though he wasn't sure if that was the norm since his brother had also been separated from him.

"I'm sorry... I lost my parents when I was really young, too." Going a bit slowly as to not startle the young girl, he brushed some snow off the bench and took a seat. "Is there anyone that takes care of you?" Shame on the British child services system if this young girl had somehow been allowed without anyone to take care of her...
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!TRNC

Former Fem!TRNC

PostSubject: Re: Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir]   Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir] EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 pm

And now she felt bad for him. This wasn't how she wanted this to pan out - of course, what had she expected, messing around with someone like this? Kadri bit her lip and frowned a little, watching his face change. And then learning that his parents had died as well... she felt like giving him a hug. While that wouldn't be out of character for a young child, she herself was no where near comfortable enough to hug a stranger just because he looked sad. Maybe if he was a child, but since he wasn't...

Kadri moved away a little as he sat down next to her, looking up at him with her normal blank expression on. She would behave normally know and see how long it took him to catch on. "There was, for a while. But now I'm on my own." Which wasn't as great as some would expect it to be really. Sometimes she wished for a roommate to help out with things like bills and what not - would have been nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir]   Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir] Empty

Back to top Go down

Excuse Me? [Lovino Vargas and Kadri Demir]
Page 1 of 1