Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:01 pm

It was raining. Nothing new, in fact Roderich quite enjoyed the rainy weather. Living in London for for about seven years, it made one accustomed to the weather and the people. In normal surcomstances Roderich would have been on his balcony, enjoying his free time and his coffee while his brother listened to music or painted. Instead he was sitting at the bottom the quiet stairwell, which was thankfully empty, with his cup of coffee. Roderich had a horrible migraine, had been having them since the bad storm, when he had been electrocuted in his sleep...And awoke to all the voices.

Roderich hissed as a knife like pain struck him between the eyes, causing the hand holding his coffee thermose to quiver. Everything hurt, even his hair felt like it had nerve endings. He couldn't even be inside his apartment for very long, the lights were to much, especially for his weakened mind. He bit his lower lip, clutching his head in an attempt to ease the pain. "Focus", he hissed. The migraine had started at his teaching job at the University, there were more students in his class than usual ( a total of twenty). All their thoughts...It had been to much, the mental brick wall he had built in his mind had begun to crumble. It had first began as whispers, but soon all their thoughts grew louder and it was as if twenty people were shouting in his ears. Than the pain began. The only way he would get it to stop was if he sat alone for a few hours, sipping his coffee as he mentaly rebuilt (Imagine to rebuild) his psychic wall.

Roderich sighed, taking a quick sip from his thermose before setting it down beside him. Closing his eyes he began to take a few calming breaths, "Time to build up the wall again." he mumbled. I he hadn't been in so much pain Roderich would have wiped the step he was currently sitting on. I'll just wash these pants the moment I get back in the apartment, a few good washes and his clothes would be fine. Besides he needed to get this gift...curse? Under control.
Hopefully, no one would come in the stairwell.

(( Okay, my first in character post :). I hope its ok, I set it up so others can bother Roddy :P, and you know interact with him. And the part about his hair feeling like it was hurt...my aunt said when she got her migraines everything on your body hurts, it even feels like your hair hurts. Also light sensitivity is another symptom :P ))
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Ludwig couldn't have explained in words the anger he felt at that moment.

The sheet of rain that he hadn't even bothered to fend off with an umbrella soaked him head to toe as he stabbed his key into the gate and swung it open, and promptly slammed it behind him. When he made it under the cover of the building, it was only the ingrained propriety in his skull that made him take his coat off and wring the water out of it a few times before clicking the button to the elevator. After several seconds of no response, he stalked off to the stairwell. Throwing the door open like he did the gate, Ludwig stormed up the stairs with a thousand thoughts running through his head.

The temerity that guy had! Was he really going to sue him for some little brawl? Wasn't that the American way? Was he an American? Oh, maybe there are Americans...here...law...finance...home... His mind spun of into more pleasurable (or at the very least less horrible) tangents at paces only the mind can achieve, and by the time he had reached the man sitting despairingly on the stairs, some compassion had kicked back into him.

With his head down, Ludwig couldn't quite tell what age the man was, but his clothing made him seem older. They almost looked lordly, but then what would anyone of a high pension be doing in this apartment complex?

Ludwig held back a sigh, and put a hand on the man's shoulder. "Are you alright?"

~~~~~~

((Sounds like you've never had a migraine!! You're a lucky one, and your aunt is quite right. I don't know if we've had much chance to talk, but welcome!))

Back to top Go down
http://proudpersonproduct.tumblr.com
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Roderich could not beleive the pain he was in at the moment.

In the past hour and a half he had been rebuilding his mental wall, it was a slow process, and his block wasn't even half way as strong as he would have wanted it to be. Which is why when the new comer had slammed open the door to the stairwell he was assoulted-again-by anothers loud thoughts. Whoever it was, their thoughts were hitting Roderich's mind at a fast rate, it was hard for him to decipher what the other was thinking. All he could under stand was they were angry, frustrated, perhaps..a brawl of some sort?

Oh, Gott! Why do some people have to think so loudly?

Bowing his head he pressed his palm against it in an effort to releive some of the pressure. He hadn't even noticed when the person approached him until they had put their hand on his shoulder. Roderich's head snapped up, an unwise decision considering his migrain, he winced a bit from the sudden head motion. The new comer was a young man, he looked a tad older than Roderich but he couldn't quite tell. he also noticed the young man looked familier...Maybe from the University?

Roderich decided to answer the young mans question, offering a pained but polite smile. "Ja, I am fine...Just a bit of a migrain at the moment" he said, pressing his fingers to his temples. He took in the others appearance and noticed the wet clothes and hair. Hmm, is the elevator down? It should have been fixed by now. "Pardon me for asking", he began, grabbing onto the railing to pull himself up into a standing position. "But, is the elevator not working?"

(( Yeah, I am lucky :). But I know the symptoms from my aunt, because when she had bad migrains (she couldn't do much when she had them) I took care of her and stuff. :) Oh, and sorry for replying late, I was apartment hunting with my aunt and babysitting my cousins :P. and thank you for the welcome :), hopefully we can RP and chat and stuff in the chat box C: ))
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:21 am

Ludwig watched as the man--or teen; he looked like he was young--pulled himself up. He wanted to be able to catch the guy if he collapsed on the stairs. Migraines were familiar foes of Ludwig. On those days where he had drunk too much... He knew what they were like, and it was dangerous to be and and about when one had them.

"I believe it is," Ludwig said carefully, "but I usually take the stairs." Which was true, even if he had wanted to take it today. He had just lacked the patience for the elevator to make it to the first floor. "Do you need help to your room? You don't want to fall down these stairs." He almost smiled. No, he shouldn't equate it to his own fall, he thought, because there had been a bush at the bottom; there was no such thing at the bottom of the stairs. His sour mood must've accounted for his twisted humor.

"My name is Ludwig Beilschmidt," he added, in a softer voice. He was sympathetic to migraines and hangovers, if the person wasn't idiotic about their drinking, and in this case he couldn't judge. But he figured he should throw out his name so as not to be a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:28 pm

"I see", Roderich said nodding. "I usually take the stairs as well, it's faster then waiting at the elevator". And far less chance of running into people and reading their minds. He added that part mentally. It was another thing he did not like about his...new ability. He always thought it was an invasion of privacy, even though he didn't mean to hear their thoughts. It was still wrong wasn't it?

He tilted his head a bit at the question, wincing a bit at that small action. Goodness, why did these migraines have to be so painful? Help getting to his room? To be honest it had been a struggle to get out in the first place, but he always hated asking others for help. It made him feel weak. He tried to taking an experimental step backward and faltered a bit. Damn, if I try to walk I'll end up breaking my neck. He thought, looking wearily at the bottom of the stairs. Roderich a polite smile at the man and nodded, "Ja, I think I do need some help." What could it hurt? It was either accept help-feeling like a weakling- or possibly breaking a limb...which would be far worse then any migraine.

Hmm...Beilschmidt, the name sounded familiar. Maybe he went to the University? And thank goodness he was talking lower, any loud noise-such as voices in an echoing stairway- was like ringing bells in his ears. Roderich smiled a bit, carefully turning to face the young man fully. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Beilschmidt, I'm Roderich Edelstein." It was only polite to introduce himself to the other person.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 am

Well, it wasn't quite such a pleasure for Roderich to meet Ludwig, considering the circumstances. "Too bad you have a migraine. This meeting would probably be pleasurable then," he stated, and proceeded to put an arm through and around the other man's shoulders. He pulled him back up to the top of the stair set, which was only two steps away. Ludwig was surprised for a moment, because the kid felt much lighter than was expected, and it felt closer to picking up a teenage girl. "You're light," Ludwig murmured, more to himself.

But he was focused on getting Roderich to his room. Regardless of his questionable weight or feminine appearance. "This will be easy if we walk together. Start with your left and I'll count off." It reminded Ludwig of an army count off in training. He liked the army, for some reason. It was one of those things he imagined he would've liked as a child.

"1-2. 1-2." Slowly he moved Roderich to the door into the hallway. He stopped. "I need you to tell me where your room is, please."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Roderich laughed a bit at that. It was true, it would have been more pleasant if his head didn't feel like a knife was stabbing him...repeatedly. Instead of voicing that thought he gave a weak laugh in agreement. "Ja, this does put a dampener on this meeting."
Of course he doubted any meeting he had with anyone would be painless. Until this...gift or curse was under control, or vanished, he would always get a damn migraine when people were near him. When he heard the mention of him being light Roderich inwardly sighed. He really needed to gain more weight..or muscle. Preferably muscle, then he would look less.. feminine.

Roderich, to shake off his embarrassment at being called a light weight, nodded and did as he was told. "Alright", the counting off actually did help. It kept him from losing step or possibly tripping forward.

1-2, 1-2, well this is easy. He thought. Pausing as he heard the question, his mind instantly went to what he had rehearsed-yes he did rehears out loud the direction to his apartment. "Seventh floor, third door on the left of the hall" he replied still making sure he was stepping in time.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:02 am

“Third door to the left, alright.” Ludwig pushed forward again in the indicated direction. After a few steps he was able to desist his counting--it seemed Roderich was perfectly in time with him, even when Ludwig made a small misstep. He was silent as they made their way slowly but surely down what seemed like a ridiculously long hallway after walking in it for so long.

Finally, as they reached that third door on the left side, and Ludwig let go of Roderich, stepping a bit to the side to allow the man to be able to pull out his key. If the other man permitted him, Ludwig was going to make sure he got to a bed, or a couch, at the very least. Then again, if this was a usual thing for Roderich (or at least an occasional one, as every drinker learns), then he should know what to do from here. It wasn’t his business what this student did--but Ludwig wanted to prevent more students from doing actively stupid things from drinking like he had done. Then again, he was assuming this kid had been drinking. Ludwig had his bets placed on it, but the kid could get chronic migraines, or something. He thought that it was mainly a woman condition, but he wasn’t one to try to refute the medical field.

Ludwig waited patiently for Roderich to either send him away or take the key and let him in.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Roderich nodded in confirmation, he couldn't speak at the moment. He had forgotten that the voices of other's got louder when in physical contact with someone. At the moment he was busy keeping his mental walls up, so far it was working. The other's voice was a whisper. It was why he was able to get in sync with the other man so quickly, as they walked down the long hallway.

When they reached Roderich's apartment door he reached into his pants pocket to pull out his keys, as the other stepped aside Roderich couldn't help but hear what the other thought. He inwardly was amused, since the other thought he was suffering from a possible hangover. HE also thought Roderich was a student, and wanted to help out if he was suffering from the after effect of excessive drinking. I wish it was a hangover, he thought solemnly. Turning the key he opened the door to his apartment and then turned towards Ludwig, since the other had helped him the least he could do was offer tea right? "Would you like some tea Mr. Ludwig? As a thank you for helping me" he asked politely, running a hand over his face to wipe away the small bead of sweat that had collected from his mental strain. Hopefully that offer hadn't sounded odd, there was nothing wrong in offering tea to someone who helped you right?

Stepping inside he left the door open and stepped to the side, that way the other could come in if he wanted.

(( Sorry for replying so late D: I was busy with work :( ))
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:55 am

As Roderich disappeared inside the apartment, Ludwig craned his neck to watch him. Eyebrow raised, Ludwig responded cautiously, "If you can manage it, I would be amendable to some tea, I guess," he let the last part drift off quietly. He had never been invited to tea before, and it seemed an odd convention of thanks. But Ludwig was inexperienced with most other cultures; no use in offending anyone.

He stepped inside, and shut the door behind him. His mind took its focus away from Roderich for a moment (though he really should be making sure the man sat down or something) to survey the surroundings.

Ludwig almost laughed internally. He had thought he was thrifty. The apartment itself didn't have much in it, though Ludwig noticed some toys (at least he thought they were toys), which suggested that someone younger lived with Roderich. Everything was as basic as basic could come--a surprising observation considering the man who lived in it wore what could be considered nice clothing. Ludwig supposed he couldn't judge; after all, he preferred to wear suits in the company of others similarly.

He quickly completed his initial surveillance and looked back to see where Roderich was. He would offer to make the tea but he wasn't sure if that would be another custom-breaker. "You don't have to make anything," he stated lamely, unable to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:39 am

Roderich looked over to were the other was standing and nodded at the man's reply. "Yes I can manage it, you can have a seat while I prepare the water."
He knew that it was an odd way to thank someone for help, but his mother had done it a few times for people when he was a child. They where people who had helped her move furniture. Granted she gave them ice water but he figured...well tea was more suitable since it was raining.

After he set the kettle on the stove he grabbed a glass and his over-the-counter Migraine medication from the pantry, popping a few in his mouth he swallowed it down with tap water. He sighed, pressing a hand to his forehead again. The medication would help in a bit, and the tea would help calm his pain. What I would give for this thing to go away. He thought, and leaving the kitchen he looked into the living room and froze. He had forgotten about his brother's thing on the floor!

Clearing his throat he slowly began to pick up his brother's toys (well action figures and paint things) as he quickly apologized. "I'm sorry about the mess, I forgot to remind my bruder pick his things up before he left." Roderich doubted that it would have made his brother pick up his things, but he reminded the boy anyway. Absently he mumbled under his breath, "I wonder if he was affected..."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 am

Ludwig had been looking at a doll that had been on the couch where he was sitting. It looked like a soldier or some sort; Ludwig wondered if he had once had something of the like when he was a child. His thought was interrupted as Roderich swept into the room and began to pick up the toys.

"It's fine, really," Ludwig said, holding out the little soldier for Roderich. Had he caught Roderich saying something? Affected? Did that mean--? Probably not, but...

"Do you get migraines often, or is this a one time occurrence?" Ludwig asked. It wasn't really a great conversation starter, but Ludwig wasn't really sure what to ask about. It would be a rhetorical, mindless question if he asked about any siblings or family, since it was apparent who lived here.

((I hope you can forgive my lateness; It's the summer so I should be able to keep up with replies))
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Roderich looked up and noticed the man handing him one of the toy soldiers, he nodded gratefully. "Danke..I mean, thank you." That did help out actually, it was difficult to bend over at the moment to pick things up. He placed the toys on the coffee table neatly and sat down in the chair that was by the couch.

He thought rubbed a hand to his temple as he thought the question over. He couldn't exactly say that his migraines were caused by mind reading, and it was unintentional at that. "Actually, to be honest I've been getting them recently...Right after the storm that hit the building." Well it was the truth, and he didn't mention he had gotten a couple of odd abilities after that storm.

He wondered if anyone else got something like him...Especially his brother. And if they did have something like him...would he want to meet them or not? Sighing he ran a hand through his hair, trying not to think of those questions. Besides, the odds of him running into someone with abilities was highly unlikely.

(( It's alright ^^, I figured you where busy with stuff :) ))
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Ludwig was surprised by the slip as he looked up at Roderich from the couch. "Bitte sehr," he responded almost automatically. He wondered if the man had German lineage, or something of the sort.

His thought trailed off as he listened to Roderich's explanation, or probably his excuse, considering the coincidence of the timing. "Many of the tenants here have been having issues." Ludwig attempted to sound nonchalant but his voice betrayed him. "We have all been gifted with strange maladies of some sort," he continued, emphasizing strange with a flick of his hand. His disbelief was still there, in some subtle way, as if he would wake up one day and this would be some strange dream he had from drinking too much. "Though I don't believe they are contagious." Ludwig knew he was a terrible liar, and he didn't trust his terrible sense of communication skills to imply his point.

"Has anything else strange happened to you besides the migraines?"
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 am

Hmm, so Ludwig was German. Well this was good for Roderich, since he occasionally would slip into German. It got quite annoying when people would stared at him like he was odd.

Roderich froze in place, he couldn't believe what he just heard. Other's have been experiencing symptoms? He thought, slowly turning to Ludwig. He didn't miss the tone in Ludwig's voice as he explained what he and the other tenants had been experiencing. His eyes widened a bit when he heard the emphasis on 'strange' maladies, and if it meant what he thought it did...then Roderich wasn't the only one with a strange..gift. Although, it was a bit of a relief to know that the symptoms weren't contagious. It meant he, or his bruder-if he had any gift-would catch something worse. Looking away from the other he debated on answering the other man's question. I suppose it wouldn't hurt...And if he said other's have said they have been experiencing something... similar to me, then I won't be exposing myself to any danger...possibly. Turning toward's Ludwig he nodded slowly.

"Ja, something else has happened to me besides the Migraines. In fact one of the thing's is the cause of them", he said rubbing his forehead as emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 am

Ludwig nodded. At this point he was pretty sure Roderich knew what he was talking about. Whether or not his powers were subtle, like his, or not, like Alfred's, would be all that was left.

"Would you mind showing me, and in return I could show you what has happened to me and explain a little more of what I know of the situation?" He figured it was a fair bargain, he would've done it if Arthur and Alfred had asked, although he wasn't sure if he would have been able to prove it. "Although, if it causes you pain then do not over exert yourself." Not that Ludwig cared--someone should be able to take a bit of pain to get what they needed--but perhaps that was just him.

And he had to drag Roderich to his room. Maybe he was underestimating it... It all depended on that power.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Roderich was intrigued at the whispers of the other's mind. So there was a person named Alfred who had some type of power that was like his. Something to do with the mind at least.

Roderich nodded, "Ja I can show you...well as much as I can." His gift wasn't that spectacular, and he wasn't really sure he could give a proper demonstration of what it was he got. Especially the second power, which only came to him when he was playing music and in a dream state. Roderich smiled a bit, he could take a little pain...Hmm, well that was one way to prove it. "My gift is...hearing peoples thoughts. I have learned to build a mental to stop hearing them...but so far it only works well with one on one. In a room full of people...like today in my class, all the thoughts of the students broke the wall." He rubbed his still sore temples, but it was manageable. When that happens it results in a migraine, like when I first got them." He closed his eyes a fraction, letting the mental wall he had built up down a bit. He was going to give a demonstration. He smiled a bit. "And Ja, I can take a bit of head pain, it's not as bad right now. And would you explain to me who this Alfred person is?"

With a deep breath he focused on building the wall again, shutting out the other's thoughts to the point were they were like a faded whisper.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:20 am

Ludwig was suddenly guarded. If this man could actually read his mind... "Alfred is a bit of an odd person, an American, living on the eigth flo--hey!" He hadn't even realized that he had been thinking about Alfred while the other was talking until that little stunt had been performed.

"Forgive my bluntness, but although that's a pretty neat trick, you do live here, and could know Alfred. I'm going to need a bit of a better demonstration. I can come back later if you want to get a rest, but at the same time I just threw a huge amount of information on you. I don't want you going out somewhere and trying to proclaim me crazy."

He didn't know how long it would take the other to start "reading his mind" again, but he began to think of something that no one in this country would know. He thought of the hospital bed he woke up in around three years ago, and of his dorm room, how much of a contrast it was--his half a nice orderly area, and his companion's a pig sty.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Well, I guess I have to probe deeper into his mind. Roderich thought, he hadn't really expected the other to believe him right away. However, he didn't want to look deeper into the other man's thoughts because...well it seemed like he was invading his privacy, but if the other really wanted a demonstration.... Well, Roderich would do it.

"I understand, then please forgive me if I see something to personal." he said before he dropped the mental guard again, opening his mind to reach into Ludwig's. "But if this doesn't prove that I'm telling the truth about my powers, and that I am trust worthy I don't know what will."

His eyes closed a bit as he concentrated, going into a calm state of mind as he read the others thoughts. Thankfully he didn't have to probe far, since Ludwig had thought of something already. Roderich could see a dorm room, one that spoke of Opposites. One half, Ludwig's, was extremely neat and orderly while his dorm mates was a complete sty. Then he saw something else, a bit farther in time...three years ago? It was Ludwig waking up in a hospital bed, the reason for the hospital Roderich didn't know and he wasn't sure if he should probe further.

"Three years ago, you woke up in a hospital bed, for what reason I do not know and your dorm room is quite a contrast. " Roderich said, an amused smile, "Your half of the room is neat and orderly. Everything in it's place, while your companion's is a pig sty."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]   Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping a migraine...Hopefully. [ Open ]
Page 1 of 1