Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

France||Francis Bonnefoy Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

France||Francis Bonnefoy Application Empty
PostSubject: France||Francis Bonnefoy Application   France||Francis Bonnefoy Application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:33 pm

~France~
France||Francis Bonnefoy Application 11780234

Name:
Francis Bonnefoy
Birthday:
July 14th, 1985
Country of Origin:
France
Floor in the building:
8th floor
How long they've lived in the building:
For about three years.
Job:
Works at a café
Powers:
Super flexibility and X-ray vision

Appearance:

Francis is a person who has always been picky with what he eats, and therefore has remained with a slim, elegant figure throughout all of his life - even if he has never been a fan of exercising. Though he has been involved in quite a few sports during his childhood, which has helped him remain thin, along with other drastic measures he took.

He's very fond of moisturising creams, wanting nothing else for his skin to be smooth and soft- especially the skin on his hands and face. He treasures the thought of looking young, and takes sleeping and eating very seriously, so that he won't have to deal with bags under his eyes or having to make any major angry grimaces because he's cranky.

His face is long, and he has a pointy chin. He has an elegant, slim nose with a tip that points upwards slightly. The bone in his nose is a little high, which has caused a small bump on it which is mostly visible when he's standing in profile. His ocean blue eyes often wear a calm, warm look as he greets you, and his lashes are long and thick. The eyebrows are trimmed to be in a fine, rounded line, to help give his face a soft and elegant look. His lips are full, and quite "kiss-able" as he himself puts it. He always has some kind of lip balm in his pocket, in case his lips would suddenly feel dry.

He has thick, wavy blonde hair which frames his face and reaches down to his shoulders - but it reaches almost below his shoulder blades when it's wet and completely straight. He takes care of his hair very well, making sure it is brushed through completely, that it's silky smooth and not out of place, never goes to bed with wet hair and etc. And, just like any other man, he has body hair. On his chest, arms, legs, abdomen, the usual places. Though since his hair is blonde, it's a little hard to see, but it's there.

Being brought up in an environment were the looks was everything, he is always very picky with what he is wearing. He can spend hours on hours in front of the mirror, just to choose one outfit for an event that might not even last one hour.

He prefers tight clothes over anything, saying that it would be such a shame to hide his figure since he has nothing to be embarrassed about. Though he is able to match loose tops with tighter bottoms when he feels the need to, especially in the winter when he need warmer clothes, and warmer clothes are often a bit more loose.

It is a very rare sight to see him wear anything loose on his bottom. He takes a lot of pride in his long, slender legs, and flaunts them as much as he possibly can. But it happens when he's alone in the apartment and have absolutely no plans to go out. But as soon as he steps out the door, maybe just to get a cigarette in the stairwell or on the balcony- then he'll be dressed in his tight trousers. Unless he's wearing his robe - then he might not be wearing anything underneath it.

Personality:

Francis is the kind of person you'd expect to be a bit of a snobby bitch, always trampling around on the people around him because he thinks he is so much better than them, and someone who needs to stick his nose in everyone else's business in which he doesn't belong.

That isn't quite true, though. While he might seem a little snobbish with the way that he acts and dresses, only expecting to have the best of things and having a hard time accepting that something is out of place - he isn't really like that if you get on his good side and get to know him properly.

He thinks of himself as more of a good older brother, who knows better than his younger siblings who always need help with something - and he will eagerly help those who ask him for help or are feeling ill. If he sees that something isn't really well, but the person doesn't ask for help, he might get a bit pushy since he is a very curious person and wants to help. But just tell him no, and he'll get the hint and drop the subject.

He has always been a curious being, and just loves gossip magazines and all those kind of things. If you need to hear about the latest news about a singer, a fashion model or the man who always hangs around at the very same bus stop every day - Francis is probably the one you should go to.

While he doesn't quite like being called girly or anything of the like, he does have to admit that he goes along very well with ladies - more than with men. He's never seen the point in being slobs and drinking beer and playing poker, and likes to keep a more sophisticated and proper image. This could be questioned though, as he is a very big flirt. He flirts with a lot of people. Doesn't matter if he's actually interested in them or not, he just likes to flirt for the fun of it.

Francis is a person who loves being close to other people, and he just loves to rest his hand on someone's arm if he's speaking with them in the street. The more he likes you, the sweeter his touches will be. He'll touch your shoulder, maybe pat you on the cheek, pet your hair if it comes to that- gentle and sweet touches. Pet names are also something you'll have to get used to, as he just loves giving them to people.

All in all, he's a very good person if he likes you, but if he doesn't find you very pleasant to be around - his sharp tongue comes in to play, and he can be rather nasty. Depending on what you do, he'll come up with remarks about anything he thinks might damage you emotionally, doing his best to make you back off and leave him alone. Though he finds it unnecessary to start fights, so he won't do anything if you don't do anything.

If he does happen to start a fight, it is a big sign that he really doesn't like you and it will take a lot to change that particular fact. The fights that he start are always verbal, but if you are on the edge of hitting him - he will most likely put an abrupt stop to the fight and flee the field, not wanting to have his beautiful skin bruise. The only time he'll let a fist fight happen, is if he's drunk.

+ Anything that has with food to do - baking, cooking, restaurants, food markets... You name it.
+ Romantic things - especially movies and flowers. Also chocolate and other sweet things, even though it's bad for his figure, and he rather /not/ eat it.
+ Hugging and kissing, and basically anything that is considered a sign of affection
+ He just loves wine. Barely drinks anything else that contains alcohol.
+ Beauty products
+ Pet names. Oh, how he loves pet names. He'll give everyone their own, if he could.

Dislikes:
- Junk food.
- His own laughter. He will always try to laugh quietly, or chuckled. When he can't help himself and gets into a laughing fit, he makes a lot of snorting noises, which really isn't very attractive.
- Messes. He really hates messes. Doesn't matter what - he wants things to be clean and in the right order, shirts to be ironed and door matts regularly cleaned. The one and only time he will ever accept it, is if it's on purpose and looks good. A messy hairstyle, for an example(that is created with hair wax and not because someone decided to not brush their bed hair this morning).
- Rude people.
- People who mess with his hair. Do not touch his hair unless he allows you to.
- The english weather
- Chocolate and sweets. He has a love hate relation to those things. He loves the taste of them, and could eat a lot, but he wants to maintain a good figure so he doesn't- and considers himself to not be much of a sweet-tooth.

Any other information:
Francis likes sex. It is not unusual that he brings someone home whenever he goes out to party or simply to get a drink. It doesn't matter to him if the person he brings home is a woman, a man - or both. Doesn't matter as long as he gets what he wants.

Neither is he easily embarrassed, either. If you come waltzing straight into his room, stark naked - he'll only raise a brow and wonder what in the world you are doing. Even if he is naked too. It's not like he hasn't seen a naked body before, and it's likely that you've seen one too - so what is the problem?

Perfume is another thing that he uses, though he always insists on that you call it cologne, not perfume. Whenever he is going out to do something - go out shopping food, go to work, just take a walk - he needs his cologne. He doesn't feel complete without it, and will be paranoid that he doesn't smell good if he forgot to put it on before he left home.

His accent is also kind of thick, with the occasional turning th to z, and the missing h's everywhere. He gets a little put off when you mimic his accent, and will tell you that his english /is/ good, and far from silly sounding like you seem to think. Usually though, he only has problems with the h's, but if he's feeling stressed or speaking really fast, "'e will talk like zis and zings like zat".

The only thing Francis does nowadays to keep himself in shape, is the yoga instruction books that his mother sent to him the first Christmas that he spent in London. He didn't have a lot of money at that time, so he just settled with sending them a card instead of visiting them - even if it pained him.

History:
Francis was born in Paris, to an upperclass couple, and the only boy out of three children. His mother was a successful fashion designer, and his father was a chef at his own restaurant. Having such busy jobs, Francis never got to see much of his parents during the week days - sometimes, not even during the weekends! Luckily, he had a very nice aunt who took good care of him while his parents were away, so that he wouldn't become lonely or starve.

He was being taught all various kind of chores at an early age. Cooking, cleaning, washing... Everything that would be useful for him later in life, especially when his two younger sisters where born and he had to take care of them.

Being surrounded by almost only the opposite gender, Francis didn't become very much interested in what the other boys thought was fun, and spent most of his time hanging around with girls and the guys who liked the same things or could stand his constant blabbering about this and that fashion magazine and new cake recipes. He had tried for many years to get interested in sports, but the only ones he really fell for was snowboarding and horseback riding. It took a lot of time though, and snowboarding he could only do in the winter- so he let it go and never really picked it up again.

While he grew up to be very interested in fashion and beauty, his passion has always been cooking. When his father was home and cooked dinner, he would always stand beside him and help with whatever he could. He took pride in having a chef as a father, and learnt everything he could from him.

Though despite having a big love for food, Francis grew up being very, very self conscious during his teen years. He would sometimes skip meals, being so afraid that he wouldn't fit in with his pretty sisters who just grew more beautiful as the years went by. He was pressured to be a perfect, smart and beautiful boy, that he pained himself with such methods. Eventually he got help with this obsession and turned into a more normal young man, who still has troubles eating anything with too much fat or a high calories count.

He studied the art of cooking and making pastries at a very nice school, and sometimes got to help his father in one of the restaurants he owned - mostly taking orders and serving though, but every now and then he managed to make his father agree to let him cook.

After completing his studies in France, Francis moved to London when he was 23 - without thinking too much of what he should do there. He had visited London many times because of the fashion shows and the shopping trips that their mother always took them on every now and then, and while he wasn't very fond of the English culture - he fell for London. He got an apartment, and started looking for jobs, and eventually found one. He has during his three years in London switched jobs quite often, not staying in a place for too long.

The café he is working at right now though, is a place where he can see himself working for years, even if the costumers sometimes becomes irked at the fact that he is French. Though, he sometimes daydreams about owning his own café or something of the like.

Details of their powers:
.: Super flexibility
His flexibility his greatly enhanced. He had always considered himself flexible for his age, but never could he imagine that it was possible to be this flexible.

Because of his new flexibility, Francis has a hard time adjusting to his body at the start. Just stretching gives him troubles, as he doesn't know just how far he can bend and might fall over from bending too much if he's standing up. His joints also easily takes damage at the start, and he has to be careful not to pressure them too much, else he'll have a lot of problems with them.

As time passes by and he trains his ability regularly, his joints will get stronger and less sensitive so that he can put more pressure on them, and he can bend more freely and for longer periods of time without it having any negative effects on him.

.: X-ray vision
This is something that really scares him at first. He can't control this ability at all, as it turns on and off by itself.

At first, it is very weak, and he can just see through about one or two layers of clothing, depending on their thickness. After a while of getting used to it though and getting a little bit of control over it, he can also see through walls. He is quiet about it though, not wanting to give a bad impression on his neighbours. And no matter how hard he tries - it is almost impossible for him to see through two walls since they are so thick.

RP Sample:
Francis woke up to the soft pattering caused by the drops of water that was falling against his window, the outer walls, the roof. The sky was grey, completely covered in sad clouds that hung heavily over the English capital.

He stared out the window, one single thought lingering on his mind - wanting to escape from his lips and out in the silence of the room. Because he was alone, and there were no sounds inside there. The only sound heard was the rain outside.

'Lousy weather, as they say.' The words never left his lips, but disappeared as he let out a soft sigh.

The sheets rustled underneath and around him as he slowly sat up. He felt a little bit dizzy for some reason, and a little bit... Delicate. But he guessed that it was only because of the wine that he drank yesterday when he couldn't sleep because of the thunder storm. Though, he didn't drink that much for it to have such an effect on him...

He put his feet on the floor, and proceeded to stand up - but something didn't quite feel right. His ankles felt very weak. He didn't know how to describe it, really, but he wasn't very balanced right then. Taking a careful step forward, he felt how he wobbled a little.

Shaking his head, he took it as his feet had been lying in an odd angle while he was sleeping, so his ankles were a bit tired. He steadied himself against the walls and the furnitures, as he made his way to the kitchen to make some badly needed coffee. Though, not before putting on his robe - he had been sleeping naked, and it was a bit chilly.

He knew that he wasn't the strongest man around, but it usually wasn't that hard for him to hold up the kettle to fill the coffee maker with fresh water. It was almost that he had dropped the kettle because of his suddenly weak wrists. Though measuring up and putting in the coffee powder was an easy task.

He waited patiently for his coffee to be made, heaving a sigh of relief as he could pour himself a cup. Though, it wasn't the easiest task. For a moment he forgot his weak wrists, and managed to spill a bit of coffee on the counter. Curses. Just to clean up the mess, he guessed.

What in the world could be wrong with him? Did this have anything to do with the thunder storm? He didn't remember much of it...

After cleaning up, he went out of his apartment and out to the stairwell, bringing his cigarettes and cellphone with him - and of course, his cup of coffee.

Sitting on the top of the stairs or slightly below it while smoking, was probably one of the things Francis enjoyed the most here. It was often so very quiet in the stairs, and he had time to think about things when he didn't have anything else to do.

Sipping his coffee for a few moments, Francis looked down and was about to fish up the pack of cigarettes - when he was struck by the image of his naked leg, the fading of his robe and the sight of the cigarette pack

Gasping, he back away, as if believing that the image would disappear - but no, it was still there, he was still seeing it!

Putting down the cup, he brought his hands to his face while squeezing his eyes shut, hiding and breathing shakily in an attempt to calm down. When he finally brought his hands down -

His vision was normal.

"Oh my god... What... What was zat 'orrible zing...?" he murmured to himself, his pulse not slowing down a single bit.

~OOC~

Name:
My name's Emma. Feel free to give me a nickname though! I'm not too fond of people calling me by my first name.
Timezone/Country:
GMT+1, Sweden.
A little about yourself:
As said, I live in Sweden. I'm currently studying design, and will for another one and a half years. Then I'm planning to study Comics!
Drawing is my passion~
Anything Else?:
I have been roleplaying for... 2 years, I think, but never on a forum like this! So, I hope I'll have tons of fun!
And English is only my second language, so please, correct me if my spelling is off or if I've made any other mistakes.
Oh- I also like to give France an accent when I RP him. But I try to keep it as understandable as possible, only taking away the "h" from words, like heart = 'eart, head = 'ead, etc. A few times though, I will switch out the "th" spelling with "z".
I only do it at the start of words though, to make it easier for both me and the one who has to read my posts~
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

France||Francis Bonnefoy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: France||Francis Bonnefoy Application   France||Francis Bonnefoy Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:43 am

Read, lovely, accepted! Change your name and come RP! ouo
Back to top Go down

France||Francis Bonnefoy Application
Page 1 of 1